Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Kicking Off In Tottenham

I of course don't know if Aldi have sacked their workers, they probably wont know themselves until tomorrow. But really that aside how do you justify to the people who have been made homeless and the small businesses that have been trashed, the actions of a mob that burns your home or livelihood because they want a free TV and some trainers?

You're not too hot on joined up thinking are you?

What we are witnessing is just opportunist criminality, it makes me ashamed to be French to see the bestial nature that some will stoop to. What a thin veneer civilisation actually is!

Two words edited so it now matches almost exactly the words of Sarkozy back in 2005 when the Paris suburbs erupted, which all this business is rapidly beginning to resemble. Then and now we’re dealing with the results of years of alienation, marginalization and systematic targeting by a racist police force and media.

I of course don't know if Aldi have sacked their workers, they probably wont know themselves until tomorrow. But really that aside how do you justify to the people who have been made homeless and the small businesses that have been trashed, the actions of a mob that burns your home or livelihood because they want a free TV and some trainers?

Anyone would think it was your house that had been burned out you whining twat. And if a 'mob' makes you ashamed to be a londoner then I'd suggest you don't know much history of london. Flee to a country estate while there is still time.

Absolutely no white people here. None at all.
Just to make sure ...the muppet in the non face masked white and black shirt put his fingerprints all over the top of the steering wheel ! ...good for him it was torched ..daily mail "do you know this person " feature coming soon, methinks

Just to make sure ...the muppet in the non face masked white and black shirt put his fingerprints all over the top of the steering wheel ! ...good for him it was torched ..daily mail "do you know this person " feature coming soon, methinks

That doesn't guarantee the prints are gone.

no point, it's based on false premises.

Which are what? I have listened to LBC and Radio London I have seen the footage posted on here and other sites, all I see are groups of young men and women taking advantage of a situation to embark on a criminal rampage. Local people have condemned the violence, they have to live there in the aftermath of all of this. How does it further community cohesion by destroying shops homes and businesses in this area? How will this event help to assuage the grief felt by Mark Duggans family? It seems to me that there are alot of armchair class warriors here spouting rhetoric, which if it were their home or livelihood destroyed in this orgy of criminality, would be just as upset as the young family made homeless above the burnt out shop in Tottenham!

can't you see that is two sides of the same coin?

Teenager stabbed outside Edmonton working men's conservative club... :(

(I didn't even know there were "working men's" conservative clubs)

pls expand on how you know that the people who burned homes or shops were motivated by the desire for televisions or trainers, or were the same people who were after those.

Hardly prejudice tbh... the guy *was* carrying a gun and the police shooting themselves is rather a rare occurrence. Presumably a ricochet - or else some firearms officer really has screwed up big time...

I don't believe I was the only one to come to that conclusion either - the IPCC release led many to believe that man shot/gun recovered/bullet in police radio indicated that an exchange of fire had taken place between him and the police.

They've known all along whether this guy fired his weapon or not, if he didn't then they could have released that fact from the outset rather than the selective release of facts that actually took place and led people/the media to draw a different conclusion. Not releasing the fact that he didn't fire his weapon then this information coming to light just stirs up more distrust amongst the family/community and in turn gives credence to the rumours of a summary execution taking place.

And that's my fucking point - you judged it based on what the mouthpieces of an institution well known for lying about this stuff said. I assumed that you weren't so naive as to take their word for it and so must have been basing it on prejudice. Maybe you're just a bit thick, but I wasn't to know that, was I?

pls expand on how you know that the people who burned homes or shops were motivated by the desire for televisions or trainers, or were the same people who were after those.

How do you know they weren't? It seems reasonable to suppose that the youths shown in video on this site and others, that burnt police vehicles and a bus were either the same or in common cause with those that torched allied carpets (after looting it) the post office, dragged a safe from the bookmakers, ripped a cash machine from Barclays bank and then proceeded to destroy and loot Argos JJB sports et-al!

Please explain to me how these actions support the family of Mark Duggan whose shooting is supposedly the catalyst for all of this mayhem?

stuff on twitter about trouble in walthamstow now.

I'm past believing 90% of what I read on Twitter now. Brixton's been rioting since last night apparently. Found this tweet a few minutes ago which made me giggle

gordon_3cm_normal.jpg

GordonSouthern Gordon Southern

#Brixton. You silly chirruping twitter wallies. It's a festival and rioters do not have commemorative 30th anniversary tear ups.
2 minutes ago

Back
Top Bottom