Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Kicking Off In Tottenham

Well 3 vans with sirens just headed past me down the hill. There have been a couple others in the last hour two. So a bit more than normal. But things look calm in this pic from just a few mins ago.

Is this the modern equivalent of illegal rave parties ? ..... sort of like .....loot parties ....chancers just driving round waiting for news where the latest action is to be had ? .......but without the bad dancing
i've read some drivel today, but congrats, nothing comes near that....good work you utter fucking lemon

I'm quite tempted to get the bus from the end of my road, it goes straight to enfield town. I fancy hurling insults at plod from the top deck of the 307. And then nicking a telly or something

Fish night at the old people's home again:

'There's no rioting in Brixton tonight'
'But there's a tweet posting a picture of a shop being looted in Brixton'
'That's not in Brixton'
etc

Nobody is listening!

Kingsland road seems to have pretty much turned into a police highway, with vans constantly driving up and down sirens blaring all day. Just had another 3 zoom past going north.

Maybe next time you'll find out the facts rather than resorting to knee jerk reactions based only on prejudice, eh?
Hardly prejudice tbh... the guy *was* carrying a gun and the police shooting themselves is rather a rare occurrence. Presumably a ricochet - or else some firearms officer really has screwed up big time...

I don't believe I was the only one to come to that conclusion either - the IPCC release led many to believe that man shot/gun recovered/bullet in police radio indicated that an exchange of fire had taken place between him and the police.

They've known all along whether this guy fired his weapon or not, if he didn't then they could have released that fact from the outset rather than the selective release of facts that actually took place and led people/the media to draw a different conclusion. Not releasing the fact that he didn't fire his weapon then this information coming to light just stirs up more distrust amongst the family/community and in turn gives credence to the rumours of a summary execution taking place.

Back
Top Bottom