Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Kicking Off In Tottenham

Journalists now reporting that the bullet lodged in the police radio was police-issue.
Edit: Ah, I see other people posted while I was typing. Old news.

have you passed on these insights to the police I mean seeing as you're so sure and are a local within the community and all I'm sure they'd welcome anything which and help the IPCC investigation clear their name...

Or is it you're a nasty gobby nomark who's shit racist opinions are showing their true colours...

it's the later isn't it...

Or I'm just joining in a discussion, and sharing an opinion about a topic that affects the city I live in...

If you don't agree with my views then that's fine, resorting to insults or banding around accusations of racism isn't really on.

People on twitter. reporting with confidence that there are riots in Brixton. FFS.

Yeah seen that, and there's a photo doing the rounds of a riot in Brixton as well. Do people not read previous tweets to see that nothing's happening? There's a reason that site is called Twitter - it's full of twits. Apologies to anyone on here who uses it. :D

Sorry for triple (?) post. Xenforo is fucking with me. It's only when you know different that you realise just how much on twitter is DEFINITELY shit.

Back
Top Bottom