Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Kicking Off In Tottenham

Giles, why is it that people who propose euthanasia as a social solution never use it themselves?

Go on, be obliging for once...

It would be worth using on many of the useless oxygen thieves out wrecking their neighbourhood last night. There's no need for them.

Giles..

Tarahwelsh Tarah Welsh

Police running away from rioters in Enfield. Terrifying. yfrog.com/kirejuyj yfrog.com/h8jsicvj
actually looks like something is/has kicked off in enfield.. anyone know enfield confirm this is the high street? She's saying shops windows put in with concrete blocks

Tarahwelsh Tarah Welsh

Riot police have arrived but looks like all rioters have got away- way too late although this has been in the cards yfrog.com/gz184goj

hmmm earlier today they were releasing statements saying that they were monitoring social media and that people shouldn't believe rumours etc...

Seems the Enfield rumors were true (or turned into a self fulfilling prophecy)

I think the latter, there was def. nothing going on there earlier, multiple reports and photos, seems to have kicked off just now

It would be worth using on many of the useless oxygen thieves out wrecking their neighbourhood last night. There's no need for them.

Giles..

You come across as a bit of a useless eater yourself Giles - why not go play with the traffic?

Sorry, more Twitter stuff:
'channel 4 are reporting that the gun duggan had was not fired and shots came from another officers weapon.'
Edit: Are they?! Anyone?

oh dear, is it kicking off in brixton? i've seen a couple of pics on twitter. something's certainly going on

What was happening in the pics?

I was outside the albert about an hour ago when lots of people suddenly started running up towards the main road, firstly a bit more panicked then generally gravitating away. The soundsystem went off. A few minutes later the soundsystem was back on again. I'm going with minor scuffle where a couple of people started running and others joined in. But I never actually got a report. Of course when someone asked what happened a woman behind me said ''I think there was a big riot down there'' And so the rumour mill begins.

What was happening in the pics?

I was outside the albert about an hour ago when lots of people suddenly started running up towards the main road, firstly a bit more panicked then generally gravitating away. The soundsystem went off. A few minutes later the soundsystem was back on again. I'm going with minor scuffle where a couple of people started running and others joined in. But I never actually got a report. Of course when someone asked what happened a woman behind me said ''I think there was a big riot down there'' And so the rumour mill begins.

aaronjohnpeters Aaron Peters

police out in force in Brixton http://bit.ly/r3uVca #brixton #tottenham
Seen another similar pic of lots of police under that bridge

Sorry I should have perhaps said 'alleged gangster'. Supposedly 'Starrish mark' from the 'Man Dem' gang. Allegedly on the way to seek revenge for the killing of his cousin and intercepted by police from operation trident. Would certainly explain why the family members are in disbelief - could presume that perhaps he doesn't carry a gun normally but might have acquired one for this alleged revenge attack he was purportedly on his way to carry out. Presumably some tout or other tipped off the police and prompted this operation.

(yes and before someone quotes me several times I am making lots of assumptions here - though I'd also wager that I'm likely not far off the mark.)

have you passed on these insights to the police I mean seeing as you're so sure and are a local within the community and all I'm sure they'd welcome anything which and help the IPCC investigation clear their name...

Or is it you're a nasty gobby nomark who's shit racist opinions are showing their true colours...

it's the later isn't it...

Sorry I should have perhaps said 'alleged gangster'. Supposedly 'Starrish mark' from the 'Man Dem' gang. Allegedly on the way to seek revenge for the killing of his cousin and intercepted by police from operation trident. Would certainly explain why the family members are in disbelief - could presume that perhaps he doesn't carry a gun normally but might have acquired one for this alleged revenge attack he was purportedly on his way to carry out. Presumably some tout or other tipped off the police and prompted this operation.

(yes and before someone quotes me several times I am making lots of assumptions here - though I'd also wager that I'm likely not far off the mark.)

have you passed on these insights to the police I mean seeing as you're so sure and are a local within the community and all I'm sure they'd welcome anything which and help the IPCC investigation clear their name...

Or is it you're a nasty gobby nomark who's shit racist opinions are showing their true colours...

Back
Top Bottom