Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Kellogg, Brown and Root wins concentration camp contract

You're being paranoid and a "conspiraloon" on this thread. I was actually referring to Alex Jones as the anti-semite. Please pull your head out of his ass for long enough the actually read the post.

Yuwipi Woman said:
You're being paranoid and a "conspiraloon" on this thread. I was actually referring to Alex Jones as the anti-semite. Please pull your head out of his ass for long enough the actually read the post.

I did.

I only posted once, to point out to your thick self that the fact that DOA made was in fact true.

the one that you don't believe a bit of.

the one that you have been calling people patronising over.

snadge said:
can you point me to a post I've made where

I've been paranoid or

I've been a conspiraloon or and I want a fucking apology for this one

an anti semenite

and I wouldn't like you on a jury if I was being tried if, presented with a fact, you still don't believe a bit of it

Anti-semenite?

That just gave me visions of you carrying a banner saying "BAN SPERM"!! :D

Yuwipi Woman said:
Consider the source. Alex Jones is the guy who thinks all the rich people in the US are Moloch worshippers who hold mock human sacrifice rituals in the form of burning a giant owl. Its all fun to listen to at 3 am on the Art Bell Show
Why's he moaning then? Is he just jealous?

stupid kid said:
Why's he moaning then? Is he just jealous?

If you went to one of the national archery tournements I've been to, between the homebrew, the bonfires, the drumming circles, the fire eaters, the trapeze artists, and the fencers who get drunk and play party games with swords, you'd think it was a bunch of Satanists too.

Yuwipi Woman said:
If you went to one of the national archery tournements I've been to, between the homebrew, the bonfires, the drumming circles, the fire eaters, the trapeze artists, and the fencers who get drunk and play party games with swords, you'd think it was a bunch of Satanists too.

Home brew - eh? Interesting...any good?

Yuwipi Woman said:
My time is worth more than this. :rolleyes:

350px-Moloch.jpg

YW,

this image was taken from the Grove's own book! From wikipedia. If your time is too valuable to allow yourself to be corrected on things you know little about, why is it not too valuable for you to sneer about them?

What does that say about you? :rolleyes:

Yuwipi Woman said:
Naw, its crap. I've spent more than one day curled up in my tent wishing I were dead. :D

Sounds like some of the rough cider I had years ago at a festival. It was possibly the foulest thing I'd ever smelled, let alone tasted. :D

nino_savatte said:
Sounds like some of the rough cider I had years ago at a festival. It was possibly the foulest thing I'd ever smelled, let alone tasted. :D

They have this thing they refer to as "Snake bite." It is glucose mixed with Everclear and halapeno peppers. I refuse to go anywhere near that shit.

:eek:

Yuwipi Woman said:

I used to know a couple of Satanist archers. I spent ages trying to convince one of them (the bloke) that as a Satanist he was immorally obligated to have a recurve bow made from a lamination that included goat-horns.

Didn't you ever get tempted to unload a few arrows into the trapeze artists though? I would have (been tempted, that is!).

Yuwipi Woman said:
They have this thing they refer to as "Snake bite." It is glucose mixed with Everclear and halapeno peppers. I refuse to go anywhere near that shit.

Snakebite here is a combination of cider and lager (it's sometimes combined with blackcurrant cordial). Nasty, very nasty stuff.

Yuwipi Woman said:

Ah, Everclear, my favourite (and incredibly hard to find in the UK) carrier for French Polish shellac.

Tastes nice with orange juice too! :)

ViolentPanda said:
I used to know a couple of Satanist archers. I spent ages trying to convince one of them (the bloke) that as a Satanist he was immorally obligated to have a recurve bow made from a lamination that included goat-horns.

Didn't you ever get tempted to unload a few arrows into the trapeze artists though? I would have (been tempted, that is!).

:D No, but I've seen more than one selfbow made from yew.

Never tempted go after the trapeze artists, but I'm still sad that my plane had a mechanical problem and I didn't get in on time for the firewalking class. That would have been ace.

i've read that 'bohemian grove' thing on wikipedia. sounds like pure silliness to me.

who's up for sacrificing a dummy to a giant owl? we could get rich!

Portia said:
i've read that 'bohemian grove' thing on wikipedia. sounds like pure silliness to me.

who's up for sacrificing a dummy to a giant owl? we could get rich!
You might think so, they would rather no-one knew about Bohemian Grove, but if you must they would like you to think it was just a bit of fun.

However it's not, the owl is a symbol of Moloch and their worship of it is quite serious for the satanic/masonic sect running the planet here.

owl.jpg

well it would be quite worrying if powerful people believe in such nonsense. didn't reagan rely on astrologers? but on the whole i prefer to laugh at them.

i couldn't see anything on that note. was there supposed to be an owl? it's a bit blurry.

Portia said:
well it would be quite worrying if powerful people believe in such nonsense. didn't reagan rely on astrologers? but on the whole i prefer to laugh at them.

i couldn't see anything on that note. was there supposed to be an owl? it's a bit blurry.

Even it it was an owl and even if it was a tribute to some god/goddess then it could also be Athena or Lakshimmi being worshiped. Athena is a knowledge and learning goddess so with that crowd it can't be her. My bet is on Lakshimmi who is a weath deity. Bush and company always go for the money. ;)

Hey Dr. Jazzz, has it occurred to you they have a constitutional right to be Moloch worshipers if they want? I'm not saying they are, but they are free to be so.

I have some younger friends that have this little vampire cult going. They started out sacrificing cats and decided that wasn't any fun so they graduated to snake handling and drinking each other's blood. Completely unsanitary as far as I'm concerned, but there you go.

Freedom of religion, right? ;)

Besides all of this distracts from the real problem which is the corrupt business deals they make. To focus on this detracts from the real fight.

Back
Top Bottom