Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Keir Starmer's time is up

Latest letter to CLP's from Sir Keith Stalin's totalitarian regime telling them what they are allowed to and not allowed to discuss.

We tut tut at stuff like this happening in Russia or China. Remember when the 'centrists' were telling us this sort of stuff would happen under Jeremy Corbyn?

Straight out of the Trump playbook. Accuse someone else of doing bad stuff you would like to do yourself.

Its an uncanny coincidence that within such a short time as leader the QC & Director of Prosecutions has some nice court cases to fight, and a rule book to try and twist and misinterpret. Must be second nature
As Trotsky once said, "To a man with a hammer, everything looks like a nail"

Corbyn attempted to transform Labour into a tribune for the oppressed. The revisionist Starmer clique are more concerned to appeal to the barbarian daily mail nationalist cunts who voted for the Tory regime.

Corbyn attempted to transform Labour into a tribune for the oppressed. The revisionist Starmer clique are more concerned to appeal to the barbarian daily mail nationalist cunts who voted for the Tory regime.

what was the deleted tweet there?
i thought it was interesting to see Clive Lewis retweet that tweet - only in as much as Im starting to get a vibe that he might run for leader (again) next time theres a job going

what was the deleted tweet there?
i thought it was interesting to see Clive Lewis retweet that tweet - only in as much as Im starting to get a vibe that he might run for leader (again) next time theres a job going

Yes, it was David Osland. He was criticising Starmer for not issuing a statement on the Tory regime's decision not to order a public inquiry into the murder of Pat Finucane. Labour's Northern Ireland Secretary has put out a statement so perhaps he decided to delete the tweet in light of that.

Christ I wake up every morning wondering how he can take Labour down to a new level of awfulness.

He has been taking money off an islamophobe and anti-Semite. David Abrahams stopped donating to labour in 2016, presumably because Corbyn was not racist enough for his liking.
Capture.JPG

Which asks the question, which other appalling racists has he been taking money from?

This does explain his silence over the report on Islamophobia though, broken only when he found out his racist Blairite mate was about to be outed.

How can any Muslim feel safe in Starmer's Labour Party?

Last edited:
"Ms Bailey told the Mail on Sunday that Mr Abrahams revealed he had spent three days with his dead father propped up in bed, and that he had sent a sample of her handwriting to a graphologist. She said she was "stunned" when she first visited Mr Abrahams' home in Gosforth Park, Newcastle.

She told the newspaper: "I could see this was the home of an eccentric. There was a massive 7ft-statue of Elvis in pink. There was a huge painting of his mother playing a violin, and a lifesize photo of his father, Bennie, in full mayoral outfit"

Sir Keir's mate.

'Sir Keith ' = ' racial slur ' is up there with 'Trump taking big $$$ to pardon Joey Exotique , before they both sign up for Dancing with the Stars' as my fave story of the day so far... #2020WeLuv

'Sir Keith ' = ' racial slur ' is up there with 'Trump taking big $$$ to pardon Joey Exotique , before they both sign up for Dancing with the Stars' as my fave story of the day so far... #2020WeLuv

How exciting to discover a new intersection of discrimination - posh white blokes who own immense social, economic and cultural capital.

Plus it’s Kieth not Keith :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom