Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Keir Starmer's time is up

His legal team, he added, “have told me that, in light of the party’s refusal to comply with even the most basic of safeguards, evidential and procedural measures to be expected of any quasi-judicial process, they are unable to advise me that I could expect a fair hearing”.

He ended: “Things have reached a very sorry pass when the likely next party of government conducts cases of this gravity in a manner more akin to those of a mismanaged golf club.”
Basic government done better :thumbs:

Good grief. Shur Kieth struggles like an English tailender facing the West Indies bowling attack on a green wicket in the 1980s… on a definition of ‘working class’

Hideously embarrassing. Maybe not for the demographic he’s currently trying to attract, mind.

Right. Won't call for a ceasefire but wants to get to a position where hostilities stop. I'm glad we've cleared that up then. Fucking useless twat:

“I want an end to this Conservative government, but I do not want people to cease voting for it. I want an end to climate change, but I do not want people to cease producing greenhouse gases. I want an end to the loud music in the flat above, but I do want the tenant to cease playing it. I want an end to hostilities in the Gaza Strip, but I do not want a ceasefire.”

The Thoughts of Keir Starmer.

I might have already said this here.......a few months ago I was extolling the virtues of tactical voting and how it would be daft not to vote labour as its the only way to get the ultra-cunts out.
I apologise profusely..its still the only way to get them out but, well FFS its a fucking quandary alright
True. Do you vote for the Cunty But Not Quite As Bad As The Other Cunts Party or the Total Absolute Cunt Party. I predict a low turn-out.

Back
Top Bottom