Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Keir Starmer's time is up

Greasy pole fucking orgy in XXX detail

Everybody knows labour need a 12 point lead on election day to beat the tories, the tories need 5 over Labour to win. And as I've pointed out more than twice any election campaign means public exposure for sir keithly shammer. A 17 point lead therefore likely means a narrowish victory for Labour - plus the campaign has yet to start. With all the shit of the last 13 years Labour should hold a lead of 20, 30 points now. That they don't means, for me, this love-in will see the corrupt fuckers quite possibly- maybe even very likely - will end with defenestration for the venal scum in early 2025

sorry, are labour the 'corrupt fuckers' and tories the 'venal scum' or vice versa?

:p
For the purposes of the post they're labour altho you look from shammer to sunak and back again less like at the end of animal farm - from pig to man and back again - than from turd to crap. The difference between them is negligible as you can tell from the speaker's frequent and famous cry of 'ordure! ordure!'

I know pure anti toryism is flawed as an end goal, but Labour have evaded their bait and could practically wipe that party out. They're resigned and the few cunts that still believe are a joke.

And if that's what it takes (there's a point where the country, it's credibility, reliability become a spiral) then a 'centrist', ostensibly mealy-mouthed but in fact competent and realistic, is probably a rational position. I hope he works from a position of government to expose their dirty handed scandals and bury them. Their burrows, their towers. Smash them. And build others.

I know pure anti toryism is flawed as an end goal, but Labour have evaded their bait and could practically wipe that party out. They're resigned and the few cunts that still believe are a joke.

And if that's what it takes (there's a point where the country, it's credibility, reliability become a spiral) then a 'centrist', ostensibly mealy-mouthed but in fact competent and realistic, is probably a rational position. I hope he works from a position of government to expose their dirty handed scandals and bury them. Their burrows, their towers. Smash them. And build others.
how did you enjoy the blair years?

how did you enjoy the blair years?

Honestly? From my perspective it was better. I'd have turned 18 in 2001. Before and after the Labour years my family got a shit deal, reliant on the building industry. During was good. Schools got built too. But the foreign policy lapdog approach to GW Bush was and always will be an absolute disgrace. Unforgiveable. Let's hope they learn. I've no effect but I hope to God that they don't do the same with whatever swamp creature emerges in Washington DC.

It's not personalities that defines politics, it's actions. And Labour's actions have, consistently, been to ditch any vaguely progressive legacy policies that the Daily Telegraph mentions in passing while presenting as competent Toryism. I don't give a shit if Yvette Cooper seems more reasonable when waffling on a podcast compared to Suella Braverman, the policy remains to bang up asylum seekers on Legionnaires disease-infected prison barges. The apparatchiks are selling their lobby powers to the highest bidder before they're even in government ffs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom