Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Keir Starmer's time is up

So Mr Starmer, are you and your party racist?

I don’t know if Birmingham Labour is racist, but I do know that it’s fucking useless. Complacent, lazy, conservative and, over the last few years, regularly engaged in attempts to attack its own workforce. Far more interested in reproducing itself and developer led prestige projects than actually improving the lives of those who live here.

Looks like he’s awaiting a lap dance
couldnt stop myself

theresa-may-dancing.gif

Novara Media are just insincere, dishonest, self-serving, middle class, careerist cunts who only care about their career and status in the media. They criticise Labour a bit but they'll support Starmer come the general election. They've already been banging on about 'why we must support Labour' and 'have a general election.' Petit bourgeois liberal luvvies who can't be trusted and spout a load of bollocks.

Last edited:
He has accepted that the finance hole is £55 billion.

So I may as well point out this article from earlier this month about the likes of the Progressive Economy FOrum questioning the claim:

He has accepted that the finance hole is £55 billion.

So I may as well point out this article from earlier this month about the likes of the Progressive Economy FOrum questioning the claim:

Of course he has; without it there wouldn't be go-to reason from maintaining tory austerity.

Novara Media are just insincere, dishonest, self-serving, middle class, careerist cunts who only care about their career and status in the media. They criticise Labour a bit but they'll support Starmer come the general election. They've already been banging on about 'why we must support Labour' and 'have a general election.' Petit bourgeois liberal luvvies who can't be trusted and spout a load of bollocks.
Clown. What have you got to say about the actual expulsion? ....anything? :)

Clown. What have you got to say about the actual expulsion? ....anything? :)
Knobhead. Nothing wrong with what I posted, up to me what I post innit. The expulsion? Couldn't give a monkeys really but it does highlight what Starmer is about - which should be blatantly obvious to everyone by now anyway.

Back
Top Bottom