Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Jeremy Corbyn's time is up

they weren't "utilising nazi imagery" - a doom metal band who are mates with burgon used gothic script in their art work (see "every metal band ever" - and the daily telegraph type face for that matter) and did a pastiche of a black sabbath album cover. It was a extremely tenuous bit of shit stirring by the sun which they thought they could get away with - but burgon successfully sued them. it has zero connection with his "zionist" remark.

Sure, what's your point?

Not that you emphasised that in your earlier post, or even made it in any way clear ... :hmm:
I quoted a post which said "Yet another case which proves Labour is riddled with anti-semites".

I said it hadn't aged well because although he got off on that he was caught lying about this.

I would have thought it was obvious that the heavy metal thing was stupid .

well, even being a fan of heavy metal is enough to bring doubts and aspersions down on your character so ''using dodgy metal imagery'' as a kind of smear is no surprise now or ever. Even when it's obviously a parody of something else.

Wrong thread for it, but I'm finding the refusal of the chuks and greens to play ball with the libdem lice to stand joint candidates rather amusing. It's the sort of election where they probably should do that - single issue referendum within a vote type thing, may well be electing MEPs for less than a year, breaking the mould etc. But I'm happy to see all three of them remain in their threadbare, shit filled waist high trenches. :thumbs:

How many researchers do you reckon are on this project of sifting through everything JC has done or said over his political career in the hope they can build more of a case against him?

FFS not again. Is there any mitigation for this? The excuse given seems beyond feeble.

Is this intellectual his incompetence? This endorsing without, we are asked to believe, taking in the contents?

Jeremy Corbyn described century-old antisemitic book as 'brilliant' and 'a great tome'
Have you any idea of what hobson's book means on the left? Why it's part of the conversation? Of course you don't. The contents? Don't make me laugh. I used to think you were alright as well.

Anti-capitalism is anti-semitism has already been declared by McDonagh.

We're heading towards anti-imperialism is anti-semitism now :facepalm:

Back
Top Bottom