Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Jeremy Corbyn's time is up

The only reason I chipped in was everyone was fawning over him, lapping up all the politician speil he was squirting in your general direction. I thought i had to uphold some dignity for Urban. Can have him think we're all Guardianistas.
:hmm:

I liked him.

There, I've said it.

people get banned for not having a left point of view on here do they? nothing ive said is unraisenable and no im not only just signed up hour ago. is it only me that knows what there on about on here?

"People get banned for not having a left point of view on here, do they? Nothing I've said is unreasonable, and no, I only just signed up an hour ago. Is it only me that knows what they're on about on here?"

Nope, still unconvincing.

:hmm:

I liked him.

There, I've said it.

He's cute. He's amiable. But he is contrived, he's playing the game and he's out to mug you off.

He, imo, is worse than Richard Littlejohn. With Littlejohn there is no pretence, he's paid to be a bigoted gobshite and thats pretty much it. You know where you stand, he sets his stall you know whats coming and you dig in until it passes.

OJ presents himself as left wing but he is in cahoots with the walking slapped arse that is Lisa Nandy. He has spent the summer dropping well timed articles that have been trying to push thr corbyn campaign just enough over the edge. But he does it from painting himself as being inside.

He's is cold, egotistical and calculating.

What is your prediction on the percentage vote for Corbyn? I think anything above 55% will be a complete and utter triumph for him in the face of a very heavy negative media campaign against him and a anti-Corbyn purge among party members. My actual prediction of his share of the vote is 64%.

What is your prediction on the percentage vote for Corbyn? I think anything above 55% will be a complete and utter triumph for him in the face of a very heavy negative media campaign against him and a anti-Corbyn purge among party members. My actual prediction of his share of the vote is 64%.
We don't know how big the purge got, but I think it will be confortable. I think my vote counted.

carnt stand nazis and ye im a tosser

Interesting user name. What do the last two characters signify?

ap071025011546_wide-1481e9f02dce18f8dc6404186e14704b2ca97e8a-s6-c30.jpg

I'd say his jam has been suffering for some time seeing as though he doesn't put sugar in it.

OH MY GOD *jumps off a cliff*

Can it not just be over, please?

Back
Top Bottom