Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Jeremy Corbyn's time is up

Part of the 'prolier than thou' thing can be middle class people acting out caricatures of 'working class' people, which excludes the latter. We don't read books or think apparently. Just swear... And belch. I can't stand that sort of rubbish. It's offensively ignorant and fundamentally misunderstands working class people. Posh boy with a tooth missing, you're still being received into the loving care of Gulag later on.
That would certainly account for a large proportion of that type in my experience...but not all.

I can't think of a more duplicitous hack. I should have lumped him when I had the chance.
That's the thing about this life, you think you've missed your chance, but then you get an opportunity to redeem yourself. If you see him again, be ready!

I was there as well. You weren't exactly close to blows with him. ;)

The only reason I chipped in was everyone was fawning over him, lapping up all the politician speil he was squirting in your general direction. I thought i had to uphold some dignity for Urban. Can have him think we're all Guardianistas.

people get banned for not having a left point of view on here do they? nothing ive said is unraisenable and no im not only just signed up hour ago. is it only me that knows what there on about on here?

Back
Top Bottom