Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Jeremy Corbyn's time is up

Looks like Corbyn is exploring new career options:

(skip to 1.48ish if you CBA watching the whole trailer)

'Yeah, great, I'll do the video. Of course it was my radical politics you wanted me for wasn't it?'
- eh?
'You know, my time as Leader of the Labour Party?'
- oh, no, we just heard you were really into gardening.

'Yeah, great, I'll do the video. Of course it was my radical politics you wanted me for wasn't it?'
- eh?
'You know, my time as Leader of the Labour Party?'
- oh, no, we just heard you were really into gardening.
Tbf he does get a pre-amble in the bank where he’s simping (as i believe young people put it) on the bank robbers being driven to crime by ‘ten years of Tory government’.
Can’t find the clip of his entire speech unfortunately

Who the fuck is Davey?
A fictional character alleged to lead the improbably and inappropriately named Liberal Democrat Party. Due to the tiny membership of that party reliable reports of his existence as a real human being are hard to find, a problem exacerbated by the party's chequered relationship with reality. The current consensus is that Ed Davey is rendered by the same 1980s vintage CGI that gave us Max Headroom, Joe Biden, and Keir Starmer, and his supposed words are all generated by Chat GPT through a cheap voice synthesiser bought by the Liberal Democrat Party from an Oxfam shop in Bath. Prove me wrong.

max headroom was not CG. was Matt Frewer in a rubber mask with deliberately bad lighting.
fakery to look like CG, but actually affordable at the time.

Corbyn's legal bill for the Richard Millet libel case has apparently been met. The case was settled out of court last October with each liable for their own legal bills. Final bill was £786,000 with donors raising over £500,000.

Back
Top Bottom