Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Jeremy Clarkson: strikers should be "executed in front of their families"

The other thing is, of course, that it's actually really easy to go through life forgetting that Clarkson even exists.

The culture of 'offendedness' is tailor-made for a full-time crybaby like you.

it's precisely the culture of liberalism. Lacking the guts to fight or for conflict, it goes crying to institutions and structures that actively uphold the every day violence of capitalism and the state.

and Stepehn Fry was bang on, saying you are offended is not a fucking argument.

as i just ranted on my facebook,

I see Milibland and various TUC leaders are all out acting deeply offended over Clarkson's comments. Clarkson is a clown but he will never manage to fuck the working class over in a hundred lifetimes as what Milibland and his union bureaucrat mates have. Clarkson is just the pub bore, the Labour Party and the TUC unions actively attack and undermine working class struggle at every turn. And also it should be remembered that Labour in power have actively backed and propped up regimes that did shoot striking workers.... rant over

Regardless, what clarkson said was out of order. Would you be so understanding if he had said this about race or gender?

yes because the joke was actually about the BBC's absurd notion of balance.

but regardless the whole fucking culture of offence is pathetic.

yes because the joke was actually about the BBC's absurd notion of balance.

but regardless the whole fucking culture of offence is pathetic.

So it's OK. The twat can say what he likes and hide it underneath the thin veil of "it was a joke"

re Unison's stetement, BBC don't employ Clarkson, so quite hard to sack him. They do have a contract with Bedder 6 ,Clarkson's production company that produces TopGear (he's a major shareholder), and BBC Worldwide are joint shareholders with Clarkson et al in a merchandising company, I suppose they could cancel either of those arangements.

So it's OK. The twat can say what he likes and hide it underneath the thin veil of "it was a joke"

yes because frankly there are real fucking issues in the world other than what some middle age fucking professional caricature of an embarrassing dad does or does not say.

also, if you actually watch the clip, it's obvious the joke was aimed at the BBC's notion of balance.

The fact that a cunt like Milibland is seeking to use this issue to cosy up to public sector workers is more an issue to anyone with a fucking clue than what happens to Clarkson.

Grow up and grow a fucking brain.

re Unison's stetement, BBC don't employ Clarkson, so quite hard to sack him. They do have a contract with Bedder 6 ,Clarkson's production company that produces TopGear (he's a major shareholder), and BBC Worldwide are joint shareholders with Clarkson et al in a merchandising company, I suppose they could cancel either of those arangements.
Cancelling a contract like that would cost an awful, awful lot. Besides, Top Gear is a huge earner, in the USA and across the world.

Do you think, under the "thin veil", he was serious? If you do, I suggest getting professional help.

I don't care if he was serious or not. It was pathetic thing to say. He should stick to gobbing off in his right wing wank mags. I don't want to hear the odious cretin's attention seeking retarded opinions.

yes because frankly there are real fucking issues in the world other than what some middle age fucking professional caricature of an embarrassing dad does or does not say.

also, if you actually watch the clip, it's obvious the joke was aimed at the BBC's notion of balance.

The fact that a cunt like Milibland is seeking to use this issue to cosy up to public sector workers is more an issue to anyone with a fucking clue than what happens to Clarkson.

Grow up and grow a fucking brain.

Oh dear. Your homework for the day is to look up the word hypocrite, if that's too challenging, take a look in the mirror.

Moron.

I don't care if he was serious or not. It was pathetic thing to say. He should stick to gobbing off in in right wing wank mags. I don't want to hear the odious cretin's attention seeking retarded opinions.
Your point was about a "thin veil" - implying he was serious underneath the front. Now you're off somewhere else.

I don't care if he was serious or not. It was pathetic thing to say. He should stick to gobbing off in his right wing wank mags. I don't want to hear the odious cretin's attention seeking retarded opinions.
Well that's easy done, turn your telly off!

I don't care if he was serious or not. It was pathetic thing to say. He should stick to gobbing off in in right wing wank mags. I don't want to hear the odious cretin's attention seeking retarded opinions.

well surely it does matter a fuck ton if he was serious or not. how can you say it's pathetic if you just remove the whole fucking context and motivation behind it, without that it just becomes a series of arbitrary sounds, rather like the bleatings of liberal clowns who mistake being offended for militancy.

Clarkson is a right wing caricature for a nice earner, that's his excuse, you aren't even being paid to post this pathetic caricature of an offended liberal nonsense.

and if you watch the clip the joke is on the BBC's notion of balance.

He will still be shot for being mates with Cameron.

Regardless, what clarkson said was out of order. Would you be so understanding if he had said this about race or gender?

If it was about race or gender he'd be having a go about what some people are as opposed to what they do. It's different.

fuck i forgot how tedious and precious urban's liberals were.

I'd much rather go for a pint with Clarkson than any of the fannies acting outraged on here.

fuck Labour and the Tories all must be loving this, they all get a chance to hide behind giving various degrees of chastisement to Clarkson, whilst they go about actually attacking public sector workers and undermining their fight back.

It's positive because it generates support for the strikers & teaches clowns like Clarkson that making crass comments about peoples lives doesn't go without repercussions.

no it doesn't you clown.

it allows everyone to sit there feeling smug about how they are a better person than Clarkson, whilst the real issues and politics get lost behind inane moralistic wank, in which the TUC leadership, Milibland and the rest of the Labour Party get to appear on the side of public sector workers.

It's positive because it generates support for the strikers & teaches clowns like Clarkson that making crass comments about peoples lives doesn't go without repercussions.

How do you know it generates support for the strikers? My guess is that those offended already supported the strikes or were strikers themselves.

Back
Top Bottom