Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Jeremy Clarkson: strikers should be "executed in front of their families"

no it fucking isn't.

plenty of people throw the term about all over the place at various people but very few would direct it at someone with actual learning disabilities, unless they are cunts.

your position is the one that is making it synonymous with actual learning disabilities, which is pretty fucked up.
so, by your reckoning i can call someone a spacka if they're fully physically and mentally well? that would be ok? i mean, it's who it's directed at that's the important bit, isn't it?

it is used as an insult, as is retarded.

yes it can be.

also i'm not one of those precious fucks who gets wound up about people calling things gay.

anyway the fact is only a cunt would use retarded against someone with actual learning disabilities, and those who see retard and think learned disabled are doing no one any favours.

if racist croydon woman is locked up for her 'comments' then surely this prick should be too. they're just as offensive. just delivered in a different setting.

in fairness she wasnt calling for anyone to be murdered , or publicly mocking the victims of suicide . In the week that was in it too. I think it was more offensive tbh .
I used to find this wanker vaguely amusing and entertaining at times but hes Jim Davidsons jockstrap now .

yes it can be.

also i'm not one of those precious fucks who gets wound up about people calling things gay.

anyway the fact is only a cunt would use retarded against someone with actual learning disabilities, and those who see retard and think learned disabled are doing no one any favours.
you use it like an american. you spaz*.

*see, doesn't work in this country.

so, by your reckoning i can call someone a spacka if they're fully physically and mentally well? that would be ok? i mean, it's who it's directed at that's the important bit, isn't it?

no because unlike the term spastic, retard wasn't a specific name for people with learning disabilites, it's a much broader term simply referring to a stunting of development, from physical to mental, from human to plants.

in so much as retarded has become synonymous in some peoples minds with those with learning disabilities it is a shameful insight into how society has historically treated such people. Attempts to police the use of the term retarded do nothing to address this but rather reproduce it by stopping the term taking on it's original wider use.

no because unlike the term spastic, retard wasn't a specific name for people with learning disabilites, it's a much broader term simply referring to a stunting of development, from physical to mental, from human to plants.

in so much as retarded has become synonymous in some peoples minds with those with learning disabilities it is a shameful insight into how society has historically treated such people. Attempts to police the use of the term retarded do nothing to address this but rather reproduce it by stopping the term taking on it's original wider use.

People with stunted development (ugh what a fuck ugly term) by definition have learning disabilities of some kind or other. A person with CP has motor learning disabilities, a person with Down's has cognitive learning disabilities. Really, stop this, you're embarrassing yourself.

I'm not equating the two of them. I'm suggesting the sentiment would've caused outrage if it had been about bankers...I used Bob Crow for effect.

It isn't hard to imagine somebody on the telly saying bankers should be shot. I'd be surprised if some comedian or whatever hasn't done it already.

it's dickheads using the word as a term of abuse that will stop it being used. when you use it as a term of abuse you make it a tiny bit more difficult to use it appropriately.

Can you not use the word retarded please? It's really offensive. I'm serious
when i retard my ignition or advance it are you offended?

retard means to slow. eg the progress of logic has been retarded by the presence of hang wringing liberals on this thread...

when i retard my ignition or advance it are you offended?

retard means to slow. eg the progress of logic has been retarded by the presence of hang wringing liberals on this thread...

You're using the verb-form. Revol's using it as a noun and adjective. See the difference, you mong cunt?

this 'tofu loving liberal hand wringing' stuff you throw around is done with very little thought or accuracy.

It isn't hard to imagine somebody on the telly saying bankers should be shot. I'd be surprised if some comedian or whatever hasn't done it already.

I'm sure it isn't. But crow on a mainstream show like the One Show saying it and it'd be the end of civilization as we know it...and Cameron wouldn't be as forgiving.

this 'tofu loving liberal hand wringing' stuff you throw around is done with very little thought or accuracy.
I'm being gentle with you as I know you're way to precious to fight with the big boys ... I mean one wrong word and toys will fly out of the pram and you'll quit the boards in a ridiculous fit of pique like the overgrown brat you are so I don't want to be blamed for that and hounded by urbans lefty twatteritti for bullying you off the boards....

been there done that... :D

Back
Top Bottom