Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Jeremy Clarkson: strikers should be "executed in front of their families"

I don't want him to be sacked – if he stays on Top Gear there's more chance he'll eventually be killed or maimed in a car smash.

Can you not use the word retarded please? It's really offensive. I'm serious

only if you're precious.

it means stunted and any attempts to narrowly identify it with those with learning disabilities can fuck off.

you don't call people with learning disabilities retards, unless you're a cunt.

I thought this too. If Clarkson made a racist or sexist comment like this he would be in the shit. If Russell Brand said all the women ive shagged should be executed he would be locked up. Its somehow ok to say that about millions of people who strike for one day. Its the subject thats the difference, could you imagine Clarkson getting away with saying this about people protesting against the government in Syria? Why is it ok here? It is disgusting and playing it down just reinforces the neo liberal ideals being rammed down our throats by the kind of drivel paraded as entertainment by the likes Clarkson.

It's ok because it's what the fat ugly right wing cunt face does. Anyone who disagrees is falling into a trap and raping babies.

only if you're precious.

it means stunted and any attempts to narrowly identify it with those with learning disabilities can fuck off.

you don't call people with learning disabilities retards, unless you're a cunt.

You used it as a term of abuse. I'm not precious, you're just a bit ... backward

Were Unison really considering contacting the Police or was that made up?

You used it as a term of abuse. I'm not precious, you're just a bit ... backward

yes, like i said it is a term of abuse for someone being stupid.

it shouldn't be used towards people with actual learning disabilities precisely because it's a term of abuse and you shouldn't insult people for things they can't do anything about.

I
yes, like i said it is a term of abuse for someone being stupid.

it shouldn't be used towards people with actual learning disabilities precisely because it's a term of abuse and you shouldn't insult people for things they can't do anything about.

Everybody knows it's directed at PWLD. Stop being deliberately dim and finding fanciful reasons to keep using it.

CTR when clarkson takes his place against the wall, i am sure his family shall be billed for the bullet.

Hey i'm JUST JOKING don't take my remarks totally out of context....

no, the post before my last one didn't make any sense.

yes it's called sarcasm ffs

as in yes we do have more than one word appropriate for a given context, as in I could have called someone a stunted or a retard.

It's really not difficult.

I

Everybody knows it's directed at PWLD. Stop being deliberately dim and finding fanciful reasons to keep using it.

no it fucking isn't.

plenty of people throw the term about all over the place at various people but very few would direct it at someone with actual learning disabilities, unless they are cunts.

your position is the one that is making it synonymous with actual learning disabilities, which is pretty fucked up.

Whatever else Bob Crow may be, he can't be equated with a daft TV personality whose fans like him precisely because he's a bit of a buffoon. Unlike Crow he organises nobody politically.

I'm not equating the two of them. I'm suggesting the sentiment would've caused outrage if it had been about bankers...I used Bob Crow for effect.

the origins of the term retard are far broader than those two examples.

also gay isn't an insult, you disgusting bigot.

Back
Top Bottom