Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

It's Sunday and Lover's Rock is sacred!!!

lovely stuff. i am now going back to page one of this brilliant thread to play all the tunes in here.
Big Thanks to everyone whos took time to share their appreciation of Lovers Rock in here.

lovely stuff. i am now going back to page one of this brilliant thread to play all the tunes in here.
Big Thanks to everyone whos took time to share their appreciation of Lovers Rock in here.

:) Happy Sunday :cool:

These covers are annoyingly important! :D

Another Barry Briggs cover...

Who doesn't love the little studio one two step beat? :thumbs:

Very early (1978?) UK Lovers from three South London schoolgirls. 15.16.17 were never really brilliant but they were the ones that really connected with second generation black schoolkids...

:) Happy Sunday :cool:

These covers are annoyingly important! :D

Another Barry Briggs cover...

Who doesn't love the little studio one two step beat? :thumbs:

Ive got him covering the Chi-Lites "Its Time For Love". Couldnt find a vid but its a nice tune if you can dig it out.

Very early (1978?) UK Lovers from three South London schoolgirls. 15.16.17 were never really brilliant but they were the ones that really connected with second generation black schoolkids..

Great tune, i used to go to a Soul Disco and they would have an half hour reggae slot, same tunes every week...Sideshow, Police and Thieves, After Tonight, Hurt So Good and this one by 15, 16, 17...I'm hurt. The extended version has an excellent two stepping dub. It may have been posted before but here we go anyway
sorry, dunno what happened there:confused:

Very early (1978?) UK Lovers from three South London schoolgirls. 15.16.17 were never really brilliant but they were the ones that really connected with second generation black schoolkids...

Exactly, not a big tune on the revival circuit but I have a couple of friends who always ask me to play it when they come round because it's their childhood :)

Proper "Main Course" tune....
Cant fuck buy this nowhere

ETA Had this back in the day but long since rob, ye know???

Back
Top Bottom