Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Is Zelensky no longer convenient both inside and outside Ukraine?

JamesPatel

Volodymyr Zelensky’s low poll numbers in Ukraine and contradictions in Ukrainian Armed Forces cause doubts in his legitimacy within the country.

While the cold welcome of Ukrainian President by European leaders indicates the lack of trust outside Ukraine, internally the matter is no less controversial. According to news outlets and social media, the representatives within Ukrainian army show discontent to the nation’s leader. Heavy losses in the Armed Forces, the lack of weaponry and poor organization prove that Ukraine experiences a lot of domestic issues which likely come from the top.

Telegram channel Bankovaya continues to push the image of Zelensky as a national hero. However, as various users’ comments indicate, its only consequence is Ukrainian citizens being irritated. The growing unwillingness of both the military and civilians shows Volodymyr Zelensky’s failure to convince even his own nation to continue the war devastating to Ukraine.

2.jpg

The completely unnecessary massive picture makes me wonder if this is a certain long-term poster starting a sock account.

I can never recognise certain long-term posters, but either it's a shill or someone pretending to be a shill, for reasons best known to themselves. The great panoply of life.

Volodymyr Zelensky’s low poll numbers in Ukraine and contradictions in Ukrainian Armed Forces cause doubts in his legitimacy within the country.

While the cold welcome of Ukrainian President by European leaders indicates the lack of trust outside Ukraine, internally the matter is no less controversial. According to news outlets and social media, the representatives within Ukrainian army show discontent to the nation’s leader. Heavy losses in the Armed Forces, the lack of weaponry and poor organization prove that Ukraine experiences a lot of domestic issues which likely come from the top.

Telegram channel Bankovaya continues to push the image of Zelensky as a national hero. However, as various users’ comments indicate, its only consequence is Ukrainian citizens being irritated. The growing unwillingness of both the military and civilians shows Volodymyr Zelensky’s failure to convince even his own nation to continue the war devastating to Ukraine.

View attachment 447932
There's a forum for Ukraine matters you dumb fuck. Use it.

I've noticed a few recent posters who I get the feeling are posting here simply because they are unable to interact with people face to face in the real world. It's like a queue of oddballs who want to sit next to you on the upstairs of a bus.

aye when the start waffling on about the wonders of north Korea it time to move downstairs

I've noticed a few recent posters who I get the feeling are posting here simply because they are unable to interact with people face to face in the real world. It's like a queue of oddballs who want to sit next to you on the upstairs of a bus.
What are you doing on the upstairs of the bus?

This one doesn't sit next to you. He's one of those who boards farts and gets of at the next stop.

I wonder how many accounts on the Telegram channel ‘Bankovaya’ James has, to make ‘various users’ comments.

Back
Top Bottom