Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Is this another "WMD" episode?

not that it isn't a wretched line anyway
They also sent this email about the day of the chemical attack, just to remind us to oppose foreign intervention, which obviously was the most important point to hammer home right at that time. Literally at 18:32 on the Tuesday.

IMG_0967.PNG IMG_0968.PNG

PS: I had accidentally attached a file of a clear picture of my middle finger to above post, as I had intended to send that to captain "remarkably slick photography" to showcase what can be done with a second hand phone for 20 quid:

So if eagle eyed urbanites spotted that, that was what that was about. :oops:

100% lie. 'The War' is now just a thing to get people in counter-fire's orbit.

CF's lead members having paid roles on RT and press TV.

Do they even have more grassroots members now? I had assumed that it was just basically a small patronage machine at this point.

Are you going to reply to the question that i asked you earlier?

You're denying that the Assad regime has been barrel bombing civilians in Syria during the conflict resulting in the deaths of thousands of them? Let's get this clear.
I might be prepared to spend some of my precious time answering non-loaded non leading questions, however you appear to be a bit stupid so it doesn't look like that's going to happen.

What idiocy is this now? So, you are supposedly the resident expert on what's going on in Syria, I've heard Ryan Dawson talking on the subject and he appears (to me) to know what he's talking about moreso than the regular news correspondents. I'm not sure why you've suddenly jumped over to "holocaust denier". What has that got to do with Syria? You're jumping all over the place like a Mexican jumping bean, enough to clear that idiot Trumps wall.

A link for Trumped while s/he's still here this time.
How is that thread relevant to the alleged gas attack in Syria? If you went to idiot school, you'd be top of the class. I'm not even going to bother with your other links, you are clearly out of your depth although you claim to be knowledgeable. If you can't respond with anything coherent or on topic then don't bother.

Jesus. Now fuck off Trumped go back to the people you admire who 'know their shit'.
I take it you're in the "ASSAD DID IT!" posse. As I said to your leader butchersbitch, if you are not able to debate properly and can only conjur up emotional outbursts then maybe this thread is not for you. Just a thought.

Do they even have more grassroots members now? I had assumed that it was just basically a small patronage machine at this point.

Last time I saw/dealt with them (very briefly) they didn't seem too arsed about the grass routes stuff anyway. Basic gist was 'here's the name, do whatever you fancy' which amounted to nothing in the end. Was years back though when they were supposedly more active.

I might be prepared to spend some of my precious time answering non-loaded non leading questions, however you appear to be a bit stupid so it doesn't look like that's going to happen.

What idiocy is this now? So, you are supposedly the resident expert on what's going on in Syria, I've heard Ryan Dawson talking on the subject and he appears (to me) to know what he's talking about moreso than the regular news correspondents. I'm not sure why you've suddenly jumped over to "holocaust denier". What has that got to do with Syria? You're jumping all over the place like a Mexican jumping bean, enough to clear that idiot Trumps wall.

How is that thread relevant to the alleged gas attack in Syria? If you went to idiot school, you'd be top of the class. I'm not even going to bother with your other links, you are clearly out of your depth although you claim to be knowledgeable. If you can't respond with anything coherent or on topic then don't bother.
How is Dawson's form as a racist conspiraloon irrelevant to you quoting him as a source for your loony views? It strikes me as very relevant.

As far as I could see, it appeared that Trumped was arguing AGAINST intervention. Not suggesting anyone here might be arguing for it. I admit to being confused. Is Trumped a returning poster (after mentioning a 6 year history) as I took it on faith that he was a new member with a stance which was overtly and primarily opposed to US aggression.
My stance is that I absolutely do not support the actions taken by the Trump administration and by the previous insanely criminal warmonger presidents. It is their actions which has created the big mess in the first place and as far as I'm concerned they cannot be trusted.

I'm not sure what you mean by a 6 year history, I've only just joined after finding this place though a google search and lurking for a while, I thought I'd put in my 2 cents.

I take it you're in the "ASSAD DID IT!" posse. As I said to your leader butchersbitch, if you are not able to debate properly and can only conjur up emotional outbursts then maybe this thread is not for you. Just a thought.

I'm not interested in 'debating properly' with someone who regards a full blown holocaust denier as a respected authority on any subject.

How is Dawson's form as a racist conspiraloon irrelevant to you quoting him as a source for your loony views? It strikes me as very relevant.
Yet another person that is unable to debate the subject and so goes off on irrelevant tangents. Suffice to say I don't agree with your assessment.

Does anybody here ever keep threads on topic?

Anyway, I'm done for now got things to do. Hopefully by the time I return someone will have written a coherent post sticking to the topic at hand.

They also sent this email about the day of the chemical attack, just to remind us to oppose foreign intervention, which obviously was the most important point to hammer home right at that time. Literally at 18:32 on the Tuesday.

View attachment 103919 View attachment 103920
aren't the Morning Star lot part of the STWC? didn't seem too concerned about military intervention by outside forces when they were crowing about the 'liberation' of Aleppo

good to see you around by the way, I always enjoyed reading your posts about the EU referendum :)

Great stuff. I won't answer these leading questions because they will expose my true positions.

Syrian Refugee Hassan Akkad Confronts Anti-Donald Trump Stop The War Protesters At Downing Street | The Huffington Post
Same man has now made a short video (on his twitter) explaining exactly what happened at the demo when he tried to get heard.

The video show chrise nineham - big counterfire ex-swp posho - encouraging the shouting down. This is the leadership of STWC and this is their interests no matter what non-aligned individuals who turn up to their marches and events may think.

PS: I had accidentally attached a file of a clear picture of my middle finger to above post, as I had intended to send that to captain "remarkably slick photography" to showcase what can be done with a second hand phone for 20 quid:

So if eagle eyed urbanites spotted that, that was what that was about. :oops:
I find the idea that the footage we have seen was shot with a smartphone risible. The moving footage looks to me shot with a steadycam in particular

And what would that prove?
I don't see people on this thread requiring 'proof' before concluding that Assad was responsible for this atrocity, or even the results of any independent investigation, so not sure why this question is being asked.

It is not proof of, but entirely consistent with a false flag, for which the end result was not the scant military advantage of a chemical attack but a dirty PR weapon of mass influence.

I don't see people on this thread requiring 'proof' before concluding that Assad was responsible for this atrocity, or even the results of any independent investigation, so not sure why this question is being asked.

It is not proof of, but entirely consistent with a false flag, for which the end result was not the scant military advantage of a chemical attack but a dirty PR weapon of mass influence.
So.. whoever is behind this false flag operation did a pretty good job but gave the game away by mistakenly not using shakey camera foootage. Ok.

So.. whoever is behind this false flag operation did a pretty good job but gave the game away by mistakenly not using shakey camera foootage. Ok.
If you are dumb enough to take such an incident as face value bimble, you aren't going to care too much about the quality of the footage.

Back
Top Bottom