Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Is this another "WMD" episode?

If you can fire a chemical weapon at an enemy, you can fire it on your own territory.
You haven't established the first. And, more stupidly, you've pointed to one actor who can do that for 100% and one that cannot.

Why are the syrian and russians lying then?

so it was just to distract from the non winning job figure's

and improve his popularity ratings

:)

Reactions: CRI
You didn't bother to read the OCPW report? Or the other reports verifying its findings
Yes I did. No proof that it was Assad responsible. Of course there are "interested parties" who desperately want it to be Assad and are happy to pin it on him regardless of the evidence.

Ford is an apologist for Assad, inlcuding insisting the oct 2016 convoy was not carried out by Syrian Government Troops, so you'll forgive me if I don't consider him an unbiased source.
He disagrees with your viewpoint ergo he cannot be an unbiased source. Okay. Well forgive me if I don't take your word and findings and interpretation of the OCPW findings as gospel. I'll make my own mind up thank you very much.

Last edited:
While I think that skepticism is warranted given the track record, Assad is enough of a cunt that I certainly wouldn't put him past using chemical weapons.
This is what I keep being told, however corroborating independent evidence seems to be a bit short on the ground. The folks shouting the loudest that "ASSAD DID IT!" don't appear to be either independent or unbiased.

At the moment, I am not inclined to believe the current very simplistic narrative that Assad is an evil monster that needs to be taken out. I do not trust the people pushing that narrative, as I said before, the very same folks who got us into this mess in the first place. The same people who claimed that Hugo Chavez was shooting up his own people and backed that coup. (I recommend John Pilger's excellent documentary The War On Democracy)

New President, same old smelly shit stain.

And even if he did use chemical weapons, any US escalation would probably end up making things worse in the long run.
The whole chemical weapons/wmd thing seems to be more of a nonsense technicality used to justify intervention, as if being gassed to death is somehow so much worse than being blown to pieces. How about "none of the above"?

This is what I keep being told, however corroborating independent evidence seems to be a bit short on the ground. The folks shouting the loudest that "ASSAD DID IT!" don't appear to be either independent or unbiased.

At the moment, I am not inclined to believe the current very simplistic narrative that Assad is an evil monster that needs to be taken out. I do not trust the people pushing that narrative, as I said before, the very same folks who got us into this mess in the first place. The same people who claimed that Hugo Chavez was shooting up his own people and backed that coup. (I recommend John Pilger's excellent documentary The War On Democracy)

The whole chemical weapons/wmd thing seems to be more of a nonsense technicality used to justify intervention, as if being gassed to death is somehow so much worse than being blown to pieces. How about "none of the above"?
Where have you said or acted in a way consistent with 'none of the above' over the last 6 years? You undermine this transparent untruth in the very same post by whitewashing assad and closing your eyes to the tens of thousands (lowest estimates) of civilians he has killed through the use of barrel bombs, missile strikes airstrikes and torture ("I am not inclined to believe the current very simplistic narrative that Assad is an evil monster "). Crocodile tears.

Reactions: LDC
Where have you said or acted in a way consistent with 'none of the above' over the last 6 years? You undermine this transparent untruth in the very same post by whitewashing assad and closing your eyes to the tens of thousands (lowest estimates) of civilians he has killed through the use of barrel bombs, missile strikes airstrikes and torture ("I am not inclined to believe the current very simplistic narrative that Assad is an evil monster "). Crocodile tears.
You are (incoherently) repeating the same simplistic "he's killing his own people" narrative which I am not taking as read. If you have what you consider to be real evidence rather than emotional rambling outbursts then feel free to bring it to the discussion. I'd say the genuine crocodile tears are in the ASSAD DID IT! camp.

You are (incoherently) repeating the same simplistic "he's killing his own people" narrative which I am not taking as read. If you have what you consider to be real evidence rather than emotional rambling outbursts then feel free to bring it to the discussion. I'd say the genuine crocodile tears are in the ASSAD DID IT! camp.
I doubt you've been as outraged as this since august 2013. So let me see, you're denying that the Assad regime has been barrel bombing civilians in Syria during the conflict resulting in the deaths of thousands of them? Let's get this clear.

Yes I did. No proof that it was Assad responsible. Of course there are "interested parties" who desperately want it to be Assad and are happy to pin it on him regardless of the evidence.

He disagrees with your viewpoint ergo he cannot be an unbiased source. Okay. Well forgive me if I don't take your word and findings and interpretation of the OCPW findings as gospel. I'll make my own mind up thank you very much.

It's deeply ironic that they're claiming to be "have a open mind' when you're clearly swallowing Assad's and Putin's line, hook, and sinker

The Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons are investigating. Will their judgement be good enough for you?

As for the evidence of Assad's cuntiness, there have been plenty of reports from various sources that his regime murders and tortures his people. Again, this sort of thing doesn't justify military intervention, but one doesn't have to support that in order to justifiably believe that Assad is a monster.

It's deeply ironic that they're claiming to be "have a open mind' when you're clearly swallowing Assad's and Putin's line, hook, and sinker
"Either you're with us, or you're with the 'terrorists' ". Are you Dubya?

So anybody who doesn't buy the widely pushed narrative is automatically swallowing Putin. Okay, whatever. I suppose throwing accusations around and emotional arguments, saves having to present real evidence.

"Either you're with us, or you're with the 'terrorists' ". Are you Dubya?

So anybody who doesn't buy the widely pushed narrative is automatically swallowing Putin. Okay, whatever. I suppose throwing accusations around and emotional arguments, saves having to present real evidence.

Oh fuck off you Putin stooge.

Back
Top Bottom