Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Is it acceptable to wear visible socks with shorts and trainers?

"I mock innocently, you are malicious"

Incidentally, are you accusing me?
i'm accusing you of being a dick and of mocking people for their appearance, both for their choice of attire and, at one point for physical attributes that they have no control over.

The thread was pretty daft to begin with wouldn't you agree?

But yes, I'm fucking starving, cooking is a good idea.

But y'now, if you learned to take y'self less seriously you'd find life a lot more enjoyable.

You'd also find it easier to decide what to wear.
again you are turning away from examining your own behaviour, and misrepresenting other people's behaviour instead.

I'm glad i read that before my evening gluttony - saved me from fretting over your brittle sense of self
I'm fine though. I'm just calling out your malicious and hostile behaviour, which is not welcome on this thread.
Again you are deflecting scrutiny of your own behaviour by misrepresenting the character of another person

Although I will say i'm glad you're developing a bit of a backbone. You still need to work on your pomposity and (hilarious) lack of self awareness. Important to recognise the positives though

Although I will say i'm glad you're developing a bit of a backbone. You still need to work on your pomposity and (hilarious) lack of self awareness. Important to recognise the positives though
Astounding lack of awareness and misrepresenting of other people's behaviour.
You think I take myself seriously? Have you not seen the pics?

Astounding lack of awareness and misrepresenting of other people's behaviour.
You think I take myself seriously? Have you not seen the pics?

Ok I accept you don't take yourself seriously - although this is why no one else does either (and also doesn't prevent you being a pompous source of much mirth)

Back
Top Bottom