Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Is it acceptable to wear visible socks with shorts and trainers?

Please stop replying to me Orang Utan. I'm in stitches reading your posts. I've got washing up to do but I can't distract myself from your clownery.

You're a nice guy, help me where I can't help myself

Ok I accept you don't take yourself seriously - although this is why no one else does either (and also doesn't prevent you being a pompous source of much mirth)

No one else?

GTF. You speak for you.

given how you enjoy telling others off for this kind of thing I am surprised you imagine you can get away with it.

If it's personal, be honest. Don't pretend you speak for others.

No one else?

GTF. You speak for you.

given how you enjoy telling others off for this kind of thing I am surprised you imagine you can get away with it.

If it's personal, be honest. Don't pretend you speak for others.

True, failure on my part to pay attention to detail. It's true what they say about the folly of multi-tasking

Oh get over yourself, we're interacting on a message board, it's hardly domestic abuse

Oh I need to get over myself but you...you can behave how you please though? Righto! Fucking textbook.

Gaslighting isn't something that only happens in domestic relationships/dynamics gobby.

If you took you head out of your own self important arse you'd maybe see that you having vulnerabilities doesn't mean you can treat others badly. You are taking the piss.

If you took you head out of your own self important arse you'd maybe see that you having vulnerabilities doesn't mean you can treat others badly. You are taking the piss.

Er, why do you keep on bringing my 'having vulnerabilities' (whatever the fuck that means)? Seeing as i haven't made mention of such 'vulnerabilities', It's a bit weird for you to assert them.

Gaslighting eh?

Er, why do you keep on bringing my 'having vulnerabilities' (whatever the fuck that means)? Seeing as i haven't made mention of such 'vulnerabilities', It's a bit weird for you to assert them.

Gaslighting eh?
Your behaviour very well may be pathological. You see unable to learn from or listen to criticism

Gaslighting eh?

I am making reference to other things you have shared recently. It seems you have not been having a good time of things and like all of us in such circumstances have 'vulnerbilities'. I'm not gaslighting you. I am suggesting you back up a little, you are lashing out at OU. It's more than a friendly joke, you know it is...and basically telling him you are only doing it for his own good is a cunt's trick.

I am making reference to other things you have shared recently. It seems you have not been having a good time of things and like all of us in such circumstances have 'vulnerbilities'. I'm not gaslighting you. I am suggesting you back up a little, you are lashing out at OU. It's more than a friendly joke, you know it is...and basically telling him you are only doing it for his own good is a cunt's trick.

I was ill and in hospital 4 months ago. Let it go, I have.

Fuck me I actually read the last 5 pages

Madinbedford you thought needling OUT was entertaining/amusing it wasn’t to start with and it hasn’t improved

You can get away with stuff if you entertain/amuse your audience. Not having hit your mark you cracked another 5 pages, i’m Not sure what metaphorical scab you are picking but it’s distracting from the socks no socks debate.

OUT, just ignore him:D

On a positive note these types of thread make me feel quite grownup:thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom