Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Is Brexit actually going to happen?

Will we have a brexit?

• Total voters
Gawd I missed that ... is that some sort of reference to its medical uses - or is it a reference to dark satanic mills ?

LGBT Brits without Irish citizenship are clearly the losers - I suspect strongly you could not give a shit about them.

I'm switching nationality because many of my fundamental human rights as a gay person came to me through the European Charter - the same Charter that the Tories voted to ditch, after Brexit morons handed Brexit to the Tories to enact. THAT is a fucking stab in the back for LGBT people that has yet to be justified. How dare these idiots erode my human rights and call it progress?

Rights to a family life, military equality, partnership equality, equality at work legislation, trans rights, there are LOTS of rights that the UK government at the time fought against, which the dreaded and hateful EU subsequently GIFTED TO ME and PROTECTS FOR ME.

NOT the Tories, not even Labour, but the EU protects those rights of mine and my LGBT brethren. And now, post-Brexit, they will be open to the same kind of erosion that IDS promised when he said that, were we to leave the EU after the lifting on the ban on gay people in the military, the Conservative part would look again at re-introducing that gay ban.

Anyone who voted Brexit caused this. Hence my anathema towards them as the true enemy of my freedom and liberty to be myself.
If I'm to blame for all this identified oppression (I voted to leave) will you take on the yoke of all the drowned migrants and dead (by suicide) Greeks?

If I'm to blame for all this identified oppression (I voted to leave) will you take on the yoke of all the drowned migrants and dead (by suicide) Greeks?

Are you stopping dead migrants and suicidal Greeks by leaving the EU?

No. You're just washing your hands of the responsibility, aren't you?

Why are you intent on taking away my human rights and protections as a gay person? Did that occur to you when you voted and you discounted it, or did you not give a shit either way?

LGBT Brits without Irish citizenship are clearly the losers - I suspect strongly you could not give a shit about them.

I'm switching nationality because many of my fundamental human rights as a gay person came to me through the European Charter - the same Charter that the Tories voted to ditch, after Brexit morons handed Brexit to the Tories to enact. THAT is a fucking stab in the back for LGBT people that has yet to be justified. How dare these idiots erode my human rights and call it progress?

Rights to a family life, military equality, partnership equality, equality at work legislation, trans rights, there are LOTS of rights that the UK government at the time fought against, which the dreaded and hateful EU subsequently GIFTED TO ME and PROTECTS FOR ME.

NOT the Tories, not even Labour, but the EU protects those rights of mine and my LGBT brethren. And now, post-Brexit, they will be open to the same kind of erosion that IDS promised when he said that, were we to leave the EU after the lifting on the ban on gay people in the military, the Conservative part would look again at re-introducing that gay ban.

Anyone who voted Brexit caused this. Hence my anathema towards them as the true enemy of my freedom and liberty to be myself.
This would be the human rights thing which isn't anything to do with the EU I suppose

Why are you intent on taking away my human rights and protections as a gay person? Did that occur to you when you voted and you discounted it, or did you not give a shit either way?
Fucking hell, you're as good as Theresa May at deflecting direct questions.

This is a load of hysterical cobblers

I have found the debate before, during, and after the referendum to be nuanced and informed. However your comment is the most stupid thus far.

I have found the debate before, during, and after the referendum to be nuanced and informed. However your comment is the most stupid thus far.

Why are you so eager to take me out of the one piece of legislation that protects me from future gay-hating Tory governments?

Any road, if it wasn't clear before, may's strategy is to play for time. Vote late January or even later - they can't even get her to answer that question. ERG wankers just huff and puff about putting pressure on to limit the backstop, she carries on saying 'yes dear'. They never get the 48 letters, labour never gets an election and... 'something' gets passed in about 8 weeks. MPs shuffle off and refuse to look their constituents in the eye. Democracy eh? :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom