Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

In principle - would you accept work in China?

The main problem with the US at the moment is the division in our society over socio-cultural and political issues. Some of this has been stoked from abroad, but the wedge has been there for a while. Once there's a clear winner on those issues, the US will likely pull itself together. It seems to happen in the US in about 50-60 year intervals and we usually pull our shit together afterward. There is a chance we won't and that won't be pretty, of course.

The real problem is the danger the collapsing USA poses to the rest of the world. Ever since 9/11 America has been stumbling around like a drunk looking for a fight at closing time, destroying one country after another with absolutely no compunction. Its losing its economic hegemony while retaining its military dominance, which is an extremely dangerous situation.

The real problem is the danger the collapsing USA poses to the rest of the world. Ever since 9/11 America has been stumbling around like a drunk looking for a fight at closing time, destroying one country after another with absolutely no compunction. Its losing its economic hegemony while retaining its military dominance, which is an extremely dangerous situation.

That's not really a new thing. It's been going on long before 9/11. Or maybe I'm just old and remember shit no one else does like the Vietnam War.

In any case, narcissist that I am, I'm mainly concerned with how to navigate this future.

It's much more serious than you suggest. There's a concerted, organized campaign to make public criticism of Israel impossible. I believe you've seen signs of it in the UK too.

Oh wait. After being banned from the last two Israel/Palestinian threads because of your trolling, you're thinking you'll just transfer all your nonsense to another, totally unrelated thread.

This thread is about working in China, and emphatically not about Israel. Keep to the topic or expect another thread ban.

Oh wait. After being banned from the last two Israel/Palestinian threads because of your trolling, you're thinking you'll just transfer all your nonsense to another, totally unrelated thread.

This thread is about working in China, and emphatically not about Israel. Keep to the topic or expect another thread ban.

Oh mannnnnn you are as bad as the American government, that is to say the second most overbearing government in the entire world (after the Uk) it’s just sooooooooooooooo unfair for you to ban him. It’s as bad as him being made to put his clean laundry away and that’s, like worse than slavery actually.

Last edited:

Tell you what, unlock his rational proof of God thread The Rational Proof of God's Existence then make that the only thread he can post on

You're a fine one to talk, look at post 105. And then you're peppering me with questions, so what do you expect? And if I didn't answer you'd just bang on about that. I know your games of old. Jesus.

Last edited:
I have done, but for a week or two max and was business trip. I would like to see more of the place as Beijing and Shanghai not exactly representaive of anything but my schedules dont give me the time to do this, even though its business visa IIRC. ETA, unlikely to be going there in the near future. Clean Phone and mask your internet presence a far as possible are the 2 most important thangs tbh

Back
Top Bottom