Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

China is going to invade Taiwan in 2027

Well, if your friend's dad who once was a medic in the PLA says there's no chance then that's us and the world fully convinced. Low ranking medics often have access to high level geo-political and military strategy, especially retired ones.

Please tell me you don't really think that's a legitimate reason for thinking it won't happen?
TBF actually living over there and working in the armed forces of the country in question he probably has a better grasp of the situation than us lot

100% not going to happen, I have a good friend whose Dad is a retired PLA medic and she assures me no chance. They don't need the cost, the hassle and reunification will come with time and a subsequent desire for a better standard of living.
I think the stars are becoming right for an attempt, no matter what your friend and her retired dad think. The circumstances in which American naval assets,intelligence attention and weapons supply are diverted from the western Pacific may not swiftly recur and the golden hour in which China can realistically assault Taiwan will end fairly soon - by 2030 or 2035, no matter the greater military strength of China other factors will limit their freedom for manouevre. By 2030 or 2035 the United States forces will have much greater reserves of ammunition and missiles than they do now. The wars in the middle east and Ukraine will likely be over and American attention likely more focused on the Pacific. Are there any areas in which your source and her pa have got military prognostications right, on perhaps fighting between India and China?

Back
Top Bottom