Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

I Need Trousers!

Karl Masks

Birds Angel Delight
Are there any good, by which I mean cheap, online sources for men's trousers. I'm looking for a couple of pairs of, preferrably, cargo pants. If not those then something sports casual.
Normally I go to Primark (yes, i know) but they are utterly useless since nothing is ever in my size when I do go, but it's within my price range (usually about £12 a pair, though that was pre cost of living crisis).

Thanks

Uniqlo do some decent cargo-pants, I have a couple of the olive pairs and they've been a firm favourite this year so far. :)

I got these a few days ago - look good, I need loads of pockets for dog type accessories, couple of zipped pockets. Not tried them on yet though so can't confirm.

I just ordered some on a whim off temu. They're called ex stretch and they're made of sort of soft shell neoprene type stuff. Grey with small orange detail. Really comfy and seemingly quite well made. I'd give you a link but my phone keeps forcing the app on me. They were about 15 quid.

Are there any good, by which I mean cheap, online sources for men's trousers. I'm looking for a couple of pairs of, preferrably, cargo pants. If not those then something sports casual.
Normally I go to Primark (yes, i know) but they are utterly useless since nothing is ever in my size when I do go, but it's within my price range (usually about £12 a pair, though that was pre cost of living crisis).

Thanks
Keep an eye out in Aldi for their workwear trousers. I pretty much live in them and they roughly meet your pricepoint

I just ordered some on a whim off temu. They're called ex stretch and they're made of sort of soft shell neoprene type stuff. Grey with small orange detail. Really comfy and seemingly quite well made. I'd give you a link but my phone keeps forcing the app on me. They were about 15 quid.
If you're on your phone browser instead of clicking on the link long press and click open in new tab. This then lets you open a page as a website rather than opening the app instantly. Does my head in when this happens.

Men's Clothing | eBay, filtered to UK only cos postage/ don't trust chinese sellers anymore after hassles :(

Not tried any of them though, apparently I bought hubby Peter Storm trousers last time he needed some

Back
Top Bottom