Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Mens' "smart casual" trousers?

I fucking hate buying jeans/trousers as I can never find any that fit properly. I have short legs, but large thighs due to work/cycling. Anything that fits the top half of my legs/waist is usually about 6” too long.
I have similar problems. Despite my 35 inch waist, my legs are relatively slim.

Spoke are expensive and they put stretch in their jeans, but they are the only trousers I can find that actually fit me.

i still don't get it. If you buy 'plus fours' that says you get four inches of fabric below the knee.. plus twos you get two inches. but why why is this good or useful what is it for is it depending on how long yr socks are or what. Why don't they just wear you know, trousers.
Trousers + boots = sweaty ankles and seams or folded fabric digging into your legs. I'd love some breeks or plus twos/fours if they came in something other than posh people tweed. 3/4 length trackies are the best substitute I've been able to find.

i still don't get it. If you buy 'plus fours' that says you get four inches of fabric below the knee.. plus twos you get two inches. but why why is this good or useful what is it for is it depending on how long yr socks are or what. Why don't they just wear you know, trousers.

For shooting. Usually in the field you're wearing high boots or wellies and tucking long trousers into them can be irritating. Long socks and breeks is more comfortable.

Trousers + boots = sweaty ankles and seams or folded fabric digging into your legs. I'd love some breeks or plus twos/fours if they came in something other than posh people tweed. 3/4 length trackies are the best substitute I've been able to find.

Ta but I think I'll stick with my cheap trackies at that price!

These are a nice colour

I like these too.

My wife is delighted at the prospect of my Purple Trousers...

We're both very excited, and can't wait to see what new leg-based sartorial adventures lie ahead.
il_fullxfull.4383189865_9pxo.jpg

IMPORTANT TROUSER UPDATE: i've found a pair of olive moleskin 'shooting trousers' brand new & in my size on ebay and am extremely excited about them.
The make is 'beretta', the actual weapons manufacturer ('since 1526 it says on the label). If they don't fit there will be sorrow.
You will be in trouble with some of the posters on here for being a 'war boi' woman...

Back
Top Bottom