Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hungerford Town FC vs DHFC NLS Sat 5th 2020 (rescheduled date)

Great player, but I didn't like his antagonistic antics at times. Squirting a water bottle at someone is funny, but screaming 'have that, you c***' in the keeper's face after we scored (remember us scoring?) crosses the line for me.

Personally, I think that's disgusting and he ought to get sent off for such antics. It's perfectly possible to be aggressive, positive and a menace to the opposition without resorting to such shameful behaviour. I really liked Dylan for the other aspects of his game.

I never got him, antics or no antics. Just thought he was overweight and out of his depth. Made his debut in that awful cup game away at Hornchurch where their fans were rolling about laughing at him.

Wrong thread I know, but that was the game where I lost faith in Gav :(

The southern based ground hoppers who have been boasting online about travelling to Scotland to watch matches during the current lockdown really haven't helped non league football here. This decision always seemed inevitable against that backdrop.

Probably won't bother them mind, I doubt they will be watching an elite game this weekend.

The southern based ground hoppers who have been boasting online about travelling to Scotland to watch matches during the current lockdown really haven't helped non league football here. This decision always seemed inevitable against that backdrop.

Probably won't bother them mind, I doubt they will be watching an elite game this weekend.
I doubt that's a factor. I can't see government or FA officials monitoring online groundhopping forums. It's bloody obvious away supporters will want to go at our level, the same as that farce with the FA Cup ties.

Back
Top Bottom