Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hundreds of women assaulted in German NYE celebrations

bimble

Can I suggest just refraining from using those misrepresentation tactics?

However well they've worked for you elsewhere, you must have realised by now that they're *really* pissing a number of people off here.

I don't know about anyone else, but I'd much rather get back to the still unanswered question of how mass sexual assaults emerged from what seems to be a recent street crime formation with links to people smuggling networks, and why the cops response to it has been so ineffectual etc.

However well they've worked for you elsewhere, you must have realised by now that they're *really* pissing a number of people off here.

I don't know about anyone else, but I'd much rather get back to the still unanswered question of how mass sexual assaults emerged from what seems to be a recent street crime formation with links to people smuggling networks, and why the cops response to it has been so ineffectual etc.

Why don't you dish out that sage advice to your fucking mates whenever they do it ? Which is regularly for the purpose of winning on the Internet .

Or is it just easier for you lot to hound a single poster over next to fuck all ? Or just more fun. Definitely seems to be some enjoyment going on .

bimble

Oh well, there's a warning!

"REALLY pissing off a number of people eh"?

Cos no one else round here does that do they?

Last edited:
Bernie, there are people out there who don't give women the time of day. Seriously, think about that for a moment and how different your life might be if no one paid you the slightest regard.

Fucking hell, you've done it again. It's this bullshit that makes you a liar. That's not what BA said, it's yet another fucking smear. And you know what now I call you a fucking liar too.

When you smeared DC earlier in the thread I was prepared to put that up to quick posting in the heat of the moment, but since then you've repeatedly smeared posters by claiming they've said things they haven't. Again and again and again. When you've done that the number of times you have then I think it's fair to call you a liar.

I think it's fair to call you a fucking wanker. Better still a tiresome cunt who fixates on a totally minor detail in order to trash and smear anyone who dares disagree with you. Obsessively. Like a few other fucking oddballs on here .

You bunch of no mark cunts are at it again. Actively trying to drive posters away from these boards over fuck all. like little nerd bullies . Peck peck peck..like demented fucking hens .

What a bunch of fucking wankers . What do you even think you fucking accomplish by pulling this disingenuous shit ? What exactly ?

a tiresome cunt who fixates on a totally minor detail in order to trash and smear anyone who dares disagree with you.
Thing is I don't even know what we disagree about, because I don't know what these people, red squirrel, or dot communist, or butchers apron, actually think about why mass sexual assault happened here, instead of just robberies.

I think it's fair to call you a fucking wanker. Better still a tiresome cunt who fixates on a totally minor detail in order to trash and smear anyone who dares disagree with you. Obsessively. Like a few other fucking oddballs on here .

You bunch of no mark cunts are at it again. Actively trying to drive posters away from these boards over fuck all. like little nerd bullies . Peck peck peck..like demented fucking hens .

What a bunch of fucking wankers . What do you even think you fucking accomplish by pulling this disingenuous shit ? What exactly ?

There's much truth in this, but can I point out that there is already a thread dedicated to arguing over whether we should continue to argue over Red Squirrel's aims and tactics on here. Under the circumstances it might be best to limit the discussion to that or similar threads.

Thing is I don't even know what we disagree about, because I don't know what these people, red squirrel, or dot communist, or butchers apron, actually think about why mass sexual assault happened here, instead of just robberies
Maybe they think robberies = sexual assault? :confused: I mean, it's all a crime against property. :facepalm:

bluescreen

Can I just point out, that you are in fact quite clearly misrepresenting what they have repeatedly said by suggesting that they think sexual assaults are not something to take seriously, or are 'crimes against property' or whatever. That's simply not true and an excellent example of the sort of stuff that's turned this thread into a slanging match.

who said case is closed? the eagerness to call it a lefty cover up and all syrian refugees has however, been conclusively proven to be the work of liars. With dodgy motives. More 'i was wrong but right to be wrong'ism is to be expected. When CR comes in tight we can expect a rousing chorus on the same theme can't we.

Go and fuck yourself you lying twat .

The ONLY mention I made of Syrian refugees in this entire thread was highlighting the case of a number of Syrian refugees diving into that crowd of scum to rescue an American woman who was being raped . Saving her . So your talking shite. As per usual. I highlighted that so far none of the suspects had been identified as Syrian .

I note too your fucking no mark mates who are obsessed suddenly with the issue of deliberate misrepresentation didn't pull you up on that. Surprise surprise. No gang hounding you for pages on end calling you a liar , wailing about misrepresentation . No.
Just pile on to poor bimble. for daring to disagree with the coven . And maybe succeed in hounding yet another poster of the boards .

Bunch of fucking wankers .

how often have you had to say sorry recently? what characterhave you shown?

Twice iirc. Once to Liamo, who I apologised to . And to Redsky, who didn't get an apology but got a belated compliment instead in its place .

Which is more than you've done from what I can see.

But then again if your never wrong you don't have to I suppose .

Eta

3 now

Last edited:
I see the CR wagon has rolled in. Excellent. I've been wondering what a stage 7 CR melt might look like and this may well be a good 7.5 odd the Dichter scale

So she's a troll now as well as a liar and deliberate shit stirrer upper.

Why don't you just go the whole hog and call her a fucking fascist for good measure . Only a matter of time before one of you does anyway .

I meant trolled by bluescreen ... which I thought was pretty clear from the context ...

No I think it was a (another) deliberate misrepresentation but keep defending her and your homophobic, misogynistic, racist drinking buddy. Tory prick.

We'd stop calling you a prick and a wanker and a nasty little Internet bully if you just had a go at the people who've been engaging in actual massive misrepresentation on this thread . An example of which I've quoted.

But you're completely blind to that so plainly the issue you have isn't misrepresentation .

Back
Top Bottom