Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hundreds of women assaulted in German NYE celebrations

Anyway i hope you see that im not bringing this to be a cunt but any of this individuals posts need to be read with this agenda in mind. Sorry.

I can see your point, but just when I decide he is going beyond the pale he seems to 'get a grip'
On the other hand, a lot of his postings remind me of mesel, 30 years ago, people and perspectives change.
People on here and elsewhere, over the years have given me the benefit of the doubt, something that should always be given to people learning and trying to adjust to changing realities.

Thats not the point, of course people change, ive posted myself about racist beliefs that i used to hold and so on.

The point is that he is advancing a far right position in this thread , is using others in some cases reasonable points to hide behind, and has a consistent pattern of far right, sexist and homophobic views stretching back years.

If he wasnt posting far right shit now his previous history would not be an issue.

Thats not the point, of course people change, ive posted myself about racist beliefs that i used to hold and so on.

The point is that he is advancing a far right position in this thread , is using others in some cases reasonable points to hide behind, and has a consistent pattern of far right views stretching back years.

You haven't demonstrated that at all.

I'm sure he will hammer me for it but I will speculate. The man is an Irish republican and to some extent a catholic. And he doesn't get on with an English forum. Is he not compliant and obsequious enough to be accepted?

I'm sure he will hammer me for it but I will speculate. The man is an Irish republican and to some extent a catholic. And he doesn't get on with an English forum. Is he not compliant and obsequious enough to be accepted?

Are you excusing his homophobia?

Most of us could have the odd post dragged up from years ago which make us look bad or like idiots.
Lovely, so post after post on thread after thread - establishing a long time pattern of behaviour and beliefs. is reduced to just "the odd post".

This has to be one of the most depressing thread's I've ever seen on U75.
We've had pages of shit about by some posters about how the left and (unnamed) posters on these boards are apologists for the sexual attacks that happened in Cologne yet some of these same posters are willing to dismiss the racism/homophobia that is staring them straight in the faces as a matter of language or an "odd post".

Lovely, so post after post on thread after thread - establishing a long time pattern of behaviour and beliefs. is reduced to just "the odd post".

This has to be one of the most depressing thread's I've ever seen on U75.
We've had pages of shit about by some posters about how the left and (unnamed posters on these boards) are apologists for the sexual attacks that happened in Cologne yet some of these same posters are willing to dismiss the racism/homophobia that is staring them straight in the faces as a matter on language or an odd post.

Well apart from the fact he hasn't said any thing racist or homophobic.

Back
Top Bottom