Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hundreds of women assaulted in German NYE celebrations

13 year old Russian-German girl admits making up story of being abducted and raped by migrants. This is the story that fired up Russians to criticise German police handling of the case. This has nothing to do with NYE except possibly that the NYE reporting helped create the mood that inclined her to make up the story and inclined people to believe her.
Teenage girl 'made up' migrant rape claim that outraged Germany
Stories like hers do untold harm to the possibility of rational discussion and resolutions of any real problems there may be.

I said that I hate Russia - note, not Russians - on that thread, and I explained why - because of what the Tsarist empire did to Jews, and because of what the (Russia-dominated) Soviet Union did to Ukraine.

So that's a definite Jewish beef then . You had one, she didn't on the same thread . I asked was that was going on and as a result of that I became a follower of the Third reich . And then got thoroughly Internet stalked for the next 2 fucking years . 2 years were virtually on a daily basis every single time someone made a post having ago at me or disagreeing with me on any subject , when looked at the end there was a liked by FW tag appended to it . Who was announcing very now and then she had me on ignore .

Culminating in " fashgate " . Were for 4 entire days ..4 whole fucking days...a thread about mass gang rapes In Europe has been about me instead . Were the internet has been trawled and were every last one of the anti fascist , anti right comments, anti right opinions , anti right outbursts and anti right diatribes ive made..many thousands of them by this point..were completely ignored in order to support a completely warped and ridiculous agenda and obsession . If that's not obsessive, warped and deeply unhealthy behaviour I honestly don't know what is . And it's more than a bit unacceptable .

CR's main interest in this thread, as in so many others, is to attack the so-called "trendy left", ie anyone who's not like him. He doesn't give a fuck about the women attacked on NYE, he doesn't give a fuck about refugees or migrants or anyone else, they're all just grist to his reactionary mill.

This is rich, when for 4 entire days a thread about hundreds of women being despicably assaulted in a coordinated enterprise involving thousands , and a political and media cover up, has been the excuse to have a , quite outrageous, go at me instead .

If there'd been even a tenth of the outrage and invective directed at the people responsible for all that as there has been towards me I'd be eating humble pie about the trendy lefties now and having to apologise for my unkind comments about them . Instead, yet again, I feel vindicated . As they rarely fail to disappoint .

Eh? :confused:

What I meant was that there seems to be some background to that post. Has he simply decided that because Frogs is Jewish, she must hate Russians (in which case he'd be a weird dick), or do they have history in which she's given him cause to suggest that?

I have an off switch for CR and don't read much of what he posts so I may have missed some big stuff, but I have had about a million beers with him and he doesn't come across as racist/anti Semite, irl.

No I'd mixed up her posts and opinions with those of VP , conflated the 2 sets of very similar opinions and stances, on the same thread. Late at night, easy enough done. And I apologised to her for how id clumsily worded it the very next day . I was genuinely embarassed id offended her and iirc pointed out id often liked her posts and enjoyed reading them .To absoloutely no avail obviously . Because for the next 2 years I was consistently stalked and badgered , culminating in this glorious 4 day extravaganza .

Personally though I'm relieved that when I've been thoroughly, palatically pissed in your company I haven't reverted to type , started goose stepping, donned a white hood and started waving a noose about . That would have been a tad embarrassing . Had my inner narzi slipped the chains while I was under the influence . Manage to keep it successfully hidden from that other chap I've been getting drunk with for the past 16 years or so . You Know him, that chap with a long track record of knocking fascists clean the fuck out . My mate . And all my neighbours that he knows as well .

Not easy, I can tell you. This secret nazi business .

Last edited:
Yeah, that's shit. :(

Casually Red, got anything to say about that?

Yeah spymaster . The mayor of Berlin banned Berliners from taking their dogs into Freidrichshain park, as they'd been doing forever pretty much . It was quite a big news story over there at the time and I'd just returned from one of my regular trips there . It was the same park were a big bunch of gay blokes ..about 20 of them..engaged in quite sexually aggressive behaviour towards me and a German comrade down at the memorial for the German volunteers who'd participated in the Spanish civil war . He'd been giving me a tour of the local sites of left wing interest . And we literally had to jump over a wall to get away from them , because they'd surrounded us and blocked us from leaving by the entrance. It's funny now but it was quite an unpleasant experience at the time .
The mayor of Berlin accused people of using their pit bulls and the like to harass the groups of men who like to congregate in the bushes, so banned everyone from taking their dogs to that park . Which caused a massive amount of annoyance to local people who had dogs but now nowhere to walk and exercise them as it inconvenienced men looking for blowjobs from strangers . Which I thought was pretty shit.

What I also thought was pretty shit was musicians and singers in one of my favourite bars having to stay quiet thanks to the bars new neighbours , a gay freindly apartment block full of yuppies with a penchant for complaining to the cops about noise . In a district that was famous for its thriving bar and music scene . A district that gets more gentrified every time I set foot in it and that's been changed for the worse like quite a few others . A large section of that element engaged in the gentrification happen to be gay , and that's particularly the case in the part of Berlin I hang out in the most . And local people I'd spoken to felt like they'd been colonised over the past few years and the changes the area had seen . That's it pretty much .

Interesting article in The Independent that poses questions to Jess Phillips and challenges her Birmingham comparison.

So does the nature of the attacks. Mass assaults on this scale, apparently with some degree of organisation, are a new phenomenon in Europe but not in Egypt, where hundreds of female demonstrators have been brutally assaulted in Cairo’s Tahrir Square. Patterns of sexual violence differ from country to country, depending to a great extent on what is regarded as acceptable male behaviour, and it doesn’t help anyone to pretend that women everywhere face the same problems.

I’m a fan, Jess, but please admit you’re wrong

she told her local paper on Friday that there are groups of drunk men “in every city” and women have to “constantly worry about being felt up”. She still hasn’t acknowledged that what she’s talking about is very different from being surrounded by 20 men who – I’m sorry for being so graphic – try to thrust their fingers into your vagina.

Interesting article in The Independent that poses questions to Jess Phillips and challenges her Birmingham comparison.

So does the nature of the attacks. Mass assaults on this scale, apparently with some degree of organisation, are a new phenomenon in Europe but not in Egypt, where hundreds of female demonstrators have been brutally assaulted in Cairo’s Tahrir Square. Patterns of sexual violence differ from country to country, depending to a great extent on what is regarded as acceptable male behaviour, and it doesn’t help anyone to pretend that women everywhere face the same problems.

she told her local paper on Friday that there are groups of drunk men “in every city” and women have to “constantly worry about being felt up”. She still hasn’t acknowledged that what she’s talking about is very different from being surrounded by 20 men who – I’m sorry for being so graphic – try to thrust their fingers into your vagina.

People keep comparing it to Tahrir Sq but that's not a good comparison for all sorts of reasons. A better comparison is the Eid sexual harassment incident in 2006, where there was no suggestion that the secret police were seeking to discredit people who were simply out to enjoy themselves, no suggestion that anyone was actively discouraging women to stay off the street, but where the police stood by and did nothing and the mainstream media ignored it all until bloggers forced it to their attention. The Egyptian blogger at the link below found the behaviour abnormal and outrageous - if he hadn't, he'd hardly have written about it in these terms.
The Eid sexual harassment incident

Looks like she's standing by her ridiculous comparison . Doubling down .

Jess Phillips defends claim that Cologne attacks are like a Birmingham night out

And it's sad to read because the other points she makes on harassment are perfectly valid. She just fucks the whole thing up by comparing it cologne and hamburg. It's political tribalism taking over from basic sense and cop on .

Last edited:
People keep comparing it to Tahrir Sq but that's not a good comparison for all sorts of reasons. A better comparison is the Eid sexual harassment incident in 2006, where there was no suggestion that the secret police were seeking to discredit people who were simply out to enjoy themselves, no suggestion that anyone was actively discouraging women to stay off the street, but where the police stood by and did nothing and the mainstream media ignored it all until
bloggers forced it to their attention. The Egyptian blogger at the link below found the behaviour abnormal and outrageous - if he hadn't, he'd hardly have written about it in these terms.
The Eid sexual harassment incident

I note he calls for the same approach I suggested the left should consider as a response to this. And has pretty much the same level of outrage I'm being denounced as a nut for having . If not more . Luckily for him his ethnicity is Arab so they can't denounce him as a racist .

I note he calls for the same approach I suggested the left should consider as a response to this. And has pretty much the same level of outrage I'm being denounced as a nut for having . If not more . Luckily for him his ethnicity is Arab so they can't denounce him as a racist .

Found mesel agreeing with the opinions in you link until we got to this,

"I am often told that I am too westernized or too liberal by people I know, and they are not wrong or inaccurate. My values are for the most part western values. However, there are two middle-eastern traits in me that I can never give up: The first is my stupid insistince on always paying for the bill when I am with a girl I am dating, and the second is my protectiveness of women. I have no tolerance for those who assault women sexually in any way, and that almost got me kicked out of my school in Boston when I broke the leg of one of my roommates who raped a friend of mine. The incident only resulted in him getting a broken leg because people stoped me before I killed him. And I had the full intention of killing him. Rapists do not deserve to live. And that’s how I feel towards every single one of those pieces of shit that attacked women on the streets of cairo the other day.

People can debate solutions based on dialogue, education, or whatever and that’s their right. My solution is far simpler: Any egyptian man whose mother raised him right should beat the living crap of any man he sees on the street that assaults or harasses a female. Think of them as your sisters, and act accordingly. The Police isn’t interested in protecting the women, and that’s fine, but that means that we should take this job as our own. Those who insist on acting like animals will be treated as such, and deserve no sympathy or mercy from us. I assure you, if we did this, if we undertook this as part of our national duty, there will no longer be a problem on our streets"

It then felt like the majority of the piece was no more than an opening for his 'hard man attitude' and a show of bravado and 'white Knightery'
Which then, sadly eclipsed, the truly horrifying events he had described up until then.

Found mesel agreeing with the opinions in you link until we got to this,

"I am often told that I am too westernized or too liberal by people I know, and they are not wrong or inaccurate. My values are for the most part western values. However, there are two middle-eastern traits in me that I can never give up: The first is my stupid insistince on always paying for the bill when I am with a girl I am dating, and the second is my protectiveness of women. I have no tolerance for those who assault women sexually in any way, and that almost got me kicked out of my school in Boston when I broke the leg of one of my roommates who raped a friend of mine. The incident only resulted in him getting a broken leg because people stoped me before I killed him. And I had the full intention of killing him. Rapists do not deserve to live. And that’s how I feel towards every single one of those pieces of shit that attacked women on the streets of cairo the other day.

People can debate solutions based on dialogue, education, or whatever and that’s their right. My solution is far simpler: Any egyptian man whose mother raised him right should beat the living crap of any man he sees on the street that assaults or harasses a female. Think of them as your sisters, and act accordingly. The Police isn’t interested in protecting the women, and that’s fine, but that means that we should take this job as our own. Those who insist on acting like animals will be treated as such, and deserve no sympathy or mercy from us. I assure you, if we did this, if we undertook this as part of our national duty, there will no longer be a problem on our streets"

It then felt like the majority of the piece was no more than an opening for his 'hard man attitude' and a show of bravado and 'white Knightery'
Which then, sadly eclipsed, the truly horrifying events he had described up until then.
It didn't eclipse it for me, rather point up the difference in our respective societies.

I remember as a student being deeply shocked by a Spanish student who said without irony that he would kill someone who attacked his sister. (It was a long time ago, I'm sure attitudes have changed.)

Thats not the point, of course people change, ive posted myself about racist beliefs that i used to hold and so on.

The point is that he is advancing a far right position in this thread , is using others in some cases reasonable points to hide behind, and has a consistent pattern of far right, sexist and homophobic views stretching back years.

If he wasnt posting far right shit now his previous history would not be an issue.

I'm not advancing a far right position now or at any other time. That's complete bollocks . Being opposed to mass rape and mass immigration isn't far right . It's , successfully, exploited by the far right, but the opposition ordinary people have towards it is a perfectly legitimate grievance . And one I'll stick up for rather than denounce them as racists and fascists for having it. As so many on the left do instinctively . And the political damage that causes should be perfectly obvious by now to anyone with an ounce of sense .

If my history was actually an issue you'd be bringing up the literally thousands of posts I've made denouncing and ridiculing the far right . And the right in general. But thats obviously far too unhelpful in the persuit of your years long personal vendetta , an extremely bitter one. So you're pretending they don't exist merely out of personal spite and animosity .
As far as history's concerned I've stated a number of times over the past few years you were instrumental in a series of attempts to have me banned and silenced . You routinely denied it and even stated you had me on ignore , but now it's perfectly obvious you weren't telling the truth. And your accusations are just as truthful as those previous repeated denials of any personal vendetta .

Sadly you and a few others have a history of this type of behaviour towards other posters, which saw them driven from these forums also . This is not just poor behaviour , it's actually very unhealthy stuff to be engaged in for grown adults .

Personally I've no interest in going down the route you've taken and reciprocating your behaviour here with anything similar . All I can suggest is that maybe it would be a lot more sensible for grown adults when they encounter a poster they don't like to simply stick them on ignore, rather than just to pretend to . Because the amount of personal effort you've put into this over such a long period of time strikes as troubling . I've no wish to add to any troubles you might have ,so instead I'll simply bid you good day, madam, and express a hope you'll cop yourself on at some stage in the future. And maybe spend a little less time on things on the Internet you probably shouldn't spend so much time personally obsessing over. It's really not a good thing .

Back
Top Bottom