Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hundreds of women assaulted in German NYE celebrations

You should get a prize for this . No really, you bloody should . You could actually get a proper job writing this kind of stuff . skills like this are going to be in high demand .

You're a propagandist, so you assume others are too.
It'd be funny if it weren't so tragic.

The decision was taken to let all the migrants in , resulting in an unprecedented influx of over a million people and counting .You may well quibble that's not an open borders policy and the consequences of it don't exist , but they do exist . And the border was open .
The border was opened, briefly, in response to an unprecedented crisis. It was then closed again. That is not the same thing as a open borders free-for-all. This is not a quibble, this is a basic point about the reality of the situation, then and now.

So they've had it at other times of year, then? Seems a bit extraneous for him to emphasise "...at New Year's Eve".

Oh for fucks sake.

Is there an actual prize on offer for this stuff ? What on earth do you think you're actually accomplishing scraping that barrel ?

Actually I don't care, I don't want to know the logic behind it .

Oh yeah, a big up to whoever that English activist was shouting " nazi scum " at 1 20 in , at a family surrounded in their home by a mob chucking stuff at them . Absolute classic stuff .
I suppose the only reason he didn't end the chant with " ...off our streets " is that it was the guys own street and the chanter was from bloody England . Must have occurred to him half way through .
Didn't occur to him one of his stewards was doing his best to calm it though .

its looks very much like big lad went looking for it/calling it on from here, ie : standing out in the road mouthing off etc, unless you know different ?

Fairplay to the steward keeping a lid on the protestors though, would have been shite all round if it had got nasty.

Last edited:
The border was opened, briefly, in response to an unprecedented crisis. It was then closed again. That is not the same thing as a open borders free-for-all. This is not a quibble, this is a basic point about the reality of the situation, then and now.

So there was a policy to open a border . An open border policy .

And there was a free for all . And now we are experiencing the consequences . Which is why the borders are now being closed .

its looks very much like big lad went looking for it/calling it on from here, ie : standing out in the road mouthing off etc, unless you know different ?

Hes clearly standing on the footpath directly outside his own front gate , where he has a perfect right to stand if he wants . Hes not out on any road, he's not part of any counter protest . He has a right to stand there and shouldn't have to get out of anyone's way .

Where was he mouthing off prior to being surrounded at his own front gate ? he was talking into his mobile and wasn't mouthing off at anyone .

I know different because I watched it . I suggest you watch it again .

So there was a policy to open a border . An open border policy .

And there was a free for all . And now we are experiencing the consequences . Which is why the borders are now being closed .
No, you're implying that the Merk was in the grip of Liberal Fever, and that caught in the toils of an ideological commitment to open borders (was the border guards agency dissolved? did they stop having passport inspections at the flughafen?), she threw caution to the winds forever more, or at least for a couple of weeks. That's not what happened.

Take in the women and kids and tell the single males they weren't getting in . Well in advance too . They should have told them a long time ago . And not to let them in no matter how apeshit they went .
you do like a recipe for disaster, don't you

what do you mean 'refuse to take them in'? refuse to take them in greece? refuse to take them in lampedusa?

The posh English voice at 1:10 shouting 'Nazi scum' at an ordinary person being attacked by a group outside their own house. Jesus.

Yup . It seemed to be the entire family he was shouting it at though . The message to working class Calais residents seems to be get the fuck into the house when there's a march down your street . Reminds me of garvaghy road .
Being an obstinate sort of cunt who doesn't think he has to get off the footpath outside his own gate doesn't make him a fascist .
Although surrounding his house and pelting it with rubbish is probably the most effective way to make him into one .

Fairplay to the steward keeping a lid on the protestors though, would have been shite all round if it had got nasty.

Is you and your family being attacked by a mob in your own home and being called a Nazi for the privilege of that experience a proportionate response to anything that the bloke could potentially have said?

I find it really hard to take your question seriously but if you google for stats from Oktoberfest you'll see that yes of course there are sexual assaults reported every year. One is too many, of course, but from what I can see the numbers are (relatively) tiny - like 7, or 12, at an event with millions of people attending it, drinking millions of pints of beer.
But more importantly, I can find no reports at all of mass sexual assault - the Oktoberfest stats seem to be about one on one attacks, and mostly the perpetrators are known to the victims...

Most of the numbers most easily found regarding Oktoberfest are for rape and/or "serious sexual assault", and I can't find any data (only reportage) that supports the claim that mostly the offenders knew the victim. We also have a couple of age-old brakes on the reporting of sexual assaults - the familiar "it isn't worth the hassle because officialdom will interrogate my behaviour, not the behaviour of the person who assaulted me"; "I don't want my family/friends/Uncle Tom Cobley and all to know that this happened" to more"novel" reasons - "I'm only here working for a month/visiting for a week, so why put myself through this?" or "I'm here working for a month, and my employer has said they'll fire me if I complain about the groping/fondling/frottaging".
If we take the much thrown-around idea that only one in ten sex crimes gets reported (a Munich charity - Womens' Emergency Crisis Center Munich - reckons more like one in twenty at Oktoberfest), then we're talking about a hundred or so cases, at a minimum, every year.

..., as we know is usually the case with ordinary run of the mill sexual crimes.

1) These are "ordinary run of the mill sexual crimes".
2) It's only "usually the case" with some "run of the mill" sexual crimes. Flashing and "laying on of hands" are more often done by strangers.

If we take the much thrown-around idea that only one in ten sex crimes gets reported (a Munich charity - Womens' Emergency Crisis Center Munich - reckons more like one in twenty at Oktoberfest), then we're talking about a hundred or so cases, at a minimum, every year.

So that's approximately 15 per night among 6 and a half million people over the space of a week . Meaning there's very very few, an absolutely minute percentage of people attending Oktoberfest who engage in these crimes compared to cologne .

As opposed to around 500 in the space of an hour or so , involving a group of a thousand people in a small square in full view of police . Which makes the Oktoberfest a complete strawman for the purposes of comparison .

If this stuff was routine at crowded public drunken events, I reckon me along with 50% of the crowd would have stopped going to notting hill carnival a long time ago, because you know, it would not be fun.

Entirely different dynamic, though. I've never been to the NHC when it wasn't full of people burning off the beer (and rum) by dancing, and visitors (by which I mean mostly non-Londoners) tend to feel and look confident because of the policing - Londoners know differently, obviously.

One thing that has sprung to mind is to look at whether sexual assaults are a problem at NYE events in UK cities. I know that there used to be a problem with groping etc in the '80s, but I don't know if police services actually do separate "accounting" for specific celebrations.

everyone.

what you're saying is that the single men should have been left in turkey. do you not think that could have been problematic? not to mention that there's a good chance that the women and children would have been abused somewhere along the line. you'd make a good recruiting sergeant for isis etc.

Well many of them would be left in Algeria , morocco and Tunisia for starters I haven't actually heard yet of any Syrians being identified at this carry on . And you seem to be suggesting its somehow better for rapists to come over here and do it rather than back in turkey .
I'd suggest a belief that European women have a duty to share their burden of the middle eastern rape statistics would make someone a successful recruiter for whatever nutty fascist groups are going to benefit from all this. Which they surely will.
And you don't see the problem in that ?

You would think that the FN would have to cast actors for this sort of thing but no it's actually real.

In fairness a number of stewards were doing their best , but Tarquin took the fucking cake .

Le pens daughter will be raising a merlot or 2 to that less than self aware twat .

So that's approximately 15 per night among 6 and a half million people over the space of a week . Meaning there's very very few, an absolutely minute percentage of people attending Oktoberfest who engage in these crimes compared to cologne .

As opposed to around 500 in the space of an hour or so , involving a group of a thousand people in a small square in full view of police . Which makes the Oktoberfest a complete strawman for the purposes of comparison .

So you keep saying.
Thing is, you appear to believe I'm trying to establish an equivalence between numbers. I'm not, because the dynamics are different - 200,000 people a day, spread over an entire city, can't be compared to 1000-2000 people in a closely-defined space for a maximum of 5 hours. Some of the dynamics of the behaviour are dictated by the setting they take place in.
Would what happened outside the hauptbahnhof have happened if it had taken place at Barbarossaplatz, rather than the cathedral square? Unlikely, because it'd be extremely difficult for so many people to get "bottlenecked" into Barbarossaplatz. You'd doubtless still get opportunist sexual assaults, but not in a similar prevalence as to the cathedral square.

The equivalence I'm looking at is an equivalence of behaviour, and how in most given situations where there are large groups of men, women will be sexually assaulted, regardless of the ethnicity, skin colour or culture of the men doing the assaulting. The commonality across every situation is the sex of the assaulter, and what motivated their behaviour.

Back
Top Bottom