Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

How Many Loaves Of Bread Do You ...

Loves Of Bread Per Person, Per Week?

• Total voters
I'm going to vote nil points as I can go weeks without eating bread from a loaf but I will generally have a bread type thing for lunch. At the moment I'm back on bagels but I did have a thing for granary rolls for a while.

I don't generally buy sandwiches bar the odd Subway. My loaf of bread of choice is Hovis Wheatgerm.

How are you having all this bread, NVP? Lightly toasted, left to cool, heavily buttered with Rose's Lime Marmalade smeared on? That's how it's done.

You toff.

This is how it's done-
lasagna-sandwich2.jpg

I make a 500 gramme 4/5 wholemeal loaf which I set to finish around 8am on a Saturday.
It then serves as toast for the rest of the week.

Some weeks I run out around Tuesday and have to make another one.

One way or another I usually end up buying sandwiches or a pack of wholemeal pitas during the week.

Being 50 pounds overweight I really shouldn't be eating any bread at all. :(

One and a half of nimble for a family of three. I like nimble because there is less breadness in each slice so it's not too bready.

0-1, usually. Am trying not to eat much bread at the moment for weight loss reasons.

The poll ends with the values "10" and "10+".

It is my contention that within contemporary writing styles, the use of "N+" is generally assumed to mean "N or greater", not "greater than N".

I therefore conclude that the penultimate "10" is superfluous or that the "10+" is erroneous, and should be "11+".

Either way, this poll is hereby formally declared null & void.

Please leave in an orderly fashion via the nearest exit.

0-1, usually. Am trying not to eat much bread at the moment for weight loss reasons.

Same here - though I do have a loaf of Nimble in the freezer....though I am not sure Nimble really does count as bread as it is basically air bubbles trapped in a rectangular crust!

Mrs SFM doesn't eat bread since it makes her bloat out so I'll be lucky if I get through a loaf in a fortnight (or before it goes mouldy - whatever's the quicker)

If it's chilli or curry for tea, then I'll make some chappatis/tortillas from scratch.

Used to get through a small loaf a week when I made sandwiches for work. I buy my lunch now though so don't often have bread at home anymore.

Those of you who have more than 1 loaf a week, how many slices of bread do you have a day & how do you have it? Are you having toast for breakfast and sandwiches for lunch?

Those of you who have more than 1 loaf a week, how many slices of bread do you have a day & how do you have it? Are you having toast for breakfast and sandwiches for lunch?

I often have a couple of slices for breakfast and 4 slices for lunch. From an unsliced loaf though, sliced pretty thickly.

I love bread, and since they've started baking the lush gourmet shizzle in Brixton, I'm spending a small fortune on the stuff.

Back
Top Bottom