Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

How Many Loaves Of Bread Do You ...

Loves Of Bread Per Person, Per Week?

• Total voters

Voley

🐀
... get through in a week?

I've done four in this week and reckon this is a stupid amount of bread for one person to get through. I shall do a poll on this fascinating topic forthwith.

ETA: 'Breadcore' is one of the tags this thread suggests. Is 4 a week breadcore? :cool:

I voted 1 because we sometimes get a small loaf for toast at weekends.... this might be why I don't get through jam very quickly :hmm: :D

I'm glad Biddlybee is back on these boards. That other imposter was a bit of a weirdo in all fairness.

I keep my loaves up my arse :)

This is an affront to Jesus.

jesus-christ-and-the-miracle-of-the-loaves-and-fishes.jpg

:mad:

How are you having all this bread, NVP? Lightly toasted, left to cool, heavily buttered with Rose's Lime Marmalade smeared on? That's how it's done.

It's not unusual for us to get through 4 loaves a week, which I eat the majority of. If I make a loaf then it's generally gone in 1 or 2 sittings. If we just ate homemade bread then it would have to be one a day. Shop bought unsliced bread lasts us about 2-3 days unless it's a tiny loaf

0 if I can help it, bread bloats me right out and makes me fat, but I do luvvs toast, can eat 4 bits easy peasy, with lime Marmalade or jam, or peanut butter, or honey, or or or Marmite!!! :cool: :( :D

Don't eat much bread anymore - we get through two and a half loaves of rye bread a week (if you can call them loaves lol). I keep a small white loaf in the freezer for toast cravings but it lasts me 2 -3 weeks.

usually buy some at the weekend, at that place near the roundabout, just past the park, you know, that place :mad:

Back
Top Bottom