Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

How many 'bird print' items do you own?

moose

like some cat from Japan
Everywhere you look, there are bird print garments.
I've just counted, and I've got 4 bird print dresses, and 5 bird print tops. And a bird print bag. Even bird print socks.

How have I been suckered into this? I don't even like bloody birds. :hmm: :confused:

Funnily enough I just thought I was turning into a mad bird print lady when I was putting my washing on :oops: :D 4 dresses is the answer. And I bought this necklace last week as well:

bird-necklace-wood-634.jpg

But not today as I have a dress with a horse print on instead :D

Just one bird print dress I think. Had it for a few years. I can't swear that there are no birds lurking in the print of some of my other dresses though. I like bird prints.

I think that I have a bird print Hawaiian shirt somewhere. But I don't like it.

I got this bedspread from Urban Outfitters years ago, so was clearly ahead of the trend

I was going to say that I couldn't even imagine having something with bird prints on, but I do like this and would buy it if it wasn't too expensive (but knowing Urban Outfitters, it will have been way above what I'd be prepared to spend). Like it though!

I did have some prints of Charlie Harper bird prints, but my ex has them now.

KUq8U59.jpg

I was going to say that I couldn't even imagine having something with bird prints on, but I do like this and would buy it if it wasn't too expensive (but knowing Urban Outfitters, it will have been way above what I'd be prepared to spend). Like it though!

I did have some prints of Charlie Harper bird prints, but my ex has them now.

KUq8U59.jpg

I bought it at Urban Outfitters in the US, which is cheaper and far better than the one here. I think it was $15 in a sale. I love their homeware section, which barely exists in the UK. (did I just sound like a Stepford Wife ? :hmm: )

I bought it at Urban Outfitters in the US, which is cheaper and far better than the one here. I think it was $15 in a sale. I love their homeware section, which barely exists in the UK. (did I just sound like a Stepford Wife ? :hmm: )

Yes. Yes you did. :D

Ooh, do they ship to the UK?

(I don't care if I sound like a SW)

Back
Top Bottom