Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hondo's plans for a huge tower on Pope's Road, Brixton and the Brixton Project

Cllr points out being policy compliant is not a benefit. It is what should happen anyway.

Savills survey not detailed.

So Cllr Simpson? didn't think much of Lambeth planning officers bedtime reading.

Thank God both Councillors Ben Kind and Joanne Simpson appear to have done some homework and might actually come up with some good reasons for rejection to allow the councillors to overturn officers' recommendation to approve.

I've been impressed by Cllr Kind at previous PAC.

Did Seedat just say it is a vote of confidence in Brixton? It is probably one of the most prome locations in South London at the moment.

Whats the politics of deferring it then?
Sounded to me that if it had not been deferred it would have been refused.

Fuck me some of those councillors did fuck all for what must be the equivalent of the PAC cup final in terms of significance.

I'm new to local governance but Simpson, Kind, and Seedat were the only ones that seemed to have done some research and actually care.

I'm furious. Sat through almost four hours and chair cuts them off from making decision.

This application was going to be voted out.
I mean it was appalling chairmanship. Cant start hurrying in the last 5 minutes when is extended. I'd be routinely criticised for managing an ending like that.

It was leading up imo to Cllr Kind and Cllr Simpson proposing to reject the application.

So Chair nipped it in the bud.

Rubbish Chairing of meeting.

This gives Council officers and Hondo more time to do a few alterations to scheme to make it palatable to the more impressionable members of the committee.

This gives Council officers and Hondo more time to do a few alterations to scheme to make it palatable to the more impressionable members of the committee.
We need to show our support for the officers who stood up to this Tower o'Shite in the meantime because they're going to come under a heap of pressure from Nu-Labour Lambeth.

Back
Top Bottom