Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hatboy's letter in Evening Standard

pk said:
Why don't you run along to your new forums, since you have such contempt for these ones (even though you spend most of your life here).
No one thinks you're cool and no-one is afraid of you. Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings.

I don't have contempt for urban75. I have contempt for you. Along with a vast number of other people who are bored to death with you shitting your pants with rage every time someone refuses to be intimidated by you.

Threatened any more women lately?

pk said:
And I haven't threatened any women to my knowledge - unlike your boyfriend, from what I hear..
That's quite possibly the funniest thing I have ever heard. Charles Haughtrey is more threatening than AK.

:D :D :D :D

Silly little man.

Hear that?

It's the world's smallest violin and it's playing just for you.

Anyway, back on topic - the letter itself is all over the place. Just sounds like someone venting for the sake of it.

Trying to connect dealers on Coldharbour and St Agnes seems a bit bizarre.

gabi said:
Trying to connect dealers on Coldharbour and St Agnes seems a bit bizarre.
I thought it was quite good how he managed to kill two birds with one stone. I don't think he was connecting the two, as such. The St Agnes part did begin "meanwhile..." after all. It was notable that the Standard printed the whole thing.

Their conduct in printing the other letter though was remarkable. It's basically a collection of fact-free slurs against black people. They had no business printing it.

Donna Ferentes said:
Their conduct in printing the other letter though was remarkable. It's basically a collection of fact-free slurs against black people. They had no business printing it.
I didn't actually read the other one. :oops:

Donna Ferentes said:
I must admit, looking back on it, maybe they did it on purpose.Printing it directly under Hatboy's letter. It wouldn't surprise me at all.

Donna Ferentes said:
I was actually inclined to write to them asking for their rationale for printing it.
It's crap anyway, that letter. There are black on black street robberies, as there are white on white, asian on asian it's not a race thing.

So, I pop out to watch the last Routemasters roll through Brixton and I come back to bunfight par excellence. No fun!

:(

For the love of HTML, PHP and all things bulletin board-esque, can't you give this a rest, pk?

Keep it up and you're looking at a ban.

[reveals inner fascist within every so-called liberal ]If I were a mod, I'd have banned him some time ago.

lang rabbie said:
[reveals inner fascist within every so-called liberal ]If I were a mod, I'd have banned him some time ago.
There's lots of people who have done more than enough to have banned, but sometimes it's simply not worth the grief.

And it's a Friday, so let's all sing happy songs and be nice to each other.

La, la, la, la.......
:D

you really are a nasty cunt pk.
which is a shame cos i've met you and you used to be pretty nice.

kea said:
you really are a nasty cunt pk.
which is a shame cos i've met you and you used to be pretty nice.
Put your big book of naughty words down and join in a happy clappy chorus instead!

organist.jpg

pk said:
As I recall you were desperate to meet me mainly because of my links with the news industry.

As opposed to Builders Monthly.

You're as two-faced as they come, love, so don't play the innocent.

completely and utterly fictitious and you know it. you work in broadcast remember? not even plausible.
i'd suggest you should try harder but it'd probably get you banned.

edit: you clearly only came back on these boards for a fight, you haven't made one constructive post since you got back here. there's a word for that. why not piss off back to your hidey hole before butchers tans your arse again.

Back
Top Bottom