Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Has the Queen died?

"in good spirits" :eek:
Seem to remember that phrase being used before...
Most of my knowledge of the idiosyncrasies of this family comes from the pen of Dame Sylvie Krin, and if that's to be believed it's more likely that the good spirits are in Camilla.

This could delay the coronation, but it's too late to rescind the extra bank holiday which will be repurposed, and then we'll get another bank holiday when the coronation eventually happens.

I didn't watch the coverage on Saturday, so when I saw this thread had been reignited I wondered if she'd put in a cameo.

Queen Elizabeth II: Funeral cost government £162m Queen Elizabeth II: Funeral cost government £162m

(And that won’t include the cost of the disruption. For example, Mrs LR was doing jury duty and turned up a few times at court while they decided whether or not it was respectful for the Crown to be prosecuting while its wearer was dead).

I think my mother in law’s funeral was £3500, including a hot and cold buffet. Although I bought a few rounds at the bar, so you’d need to factor that in as well.

"He was going to attempt to harm Queen Elizabeth and would do this by dropping some object off the Golden Gate Bridge onto the Royal Yacht Britannia when it sails underneath"

Yeah I'm sure that would have worked. Sounds like the same level of threat as yesterday's Downing Street ram raid.

Back
Top Bottom