Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Gymnastics thread

Minnie_the_Minx

someinenhhanding menbag and me ah bollox
Anyone watching?

I don't reckon I'll be able to watch much as I only have Freeview, but feel free to post up who you're watching, who you rate, who you're watching 'cos they're fit :D

Just watched a German called Marcel Nguyen (so I'm guessing with a surname like that, he's half Vietnamese). Great dismount on the bars

Bit of a pretty boy as well

But all this pink is an assault on the eyes :mad:

Glad you're enjoying it Minnie.

<snip>massive respect to their abilities.
^This. Not watching it, because sewing black on black isn't something I can do with my attention elsewhere and I really do need to get this bit finished by midnight if poss. Only taking a quick break now to rest my fingers.

Not watching at the moment as we are catching up on the GB Women's footie - however there is a gymnastic update next I think

I think it's a shame that gymnastics has moved forward so much. I was looking at YouTube vids the other week of female gymnasts from years ago. The parallel bars used to be much closer together so there was lots of sideways stuff going on which you don't get anymore:

Oh, I see what you mean :D

article-0-1442884F000005DC-627_634x410.jpg

Yay gymnastics! I was a gymnast for 10 years. Berkshire champion at bars and vault don'tcha know :cool:

Very much looking forward to the women's qualifiers tomorrow.

Brilliant. We have an expert who can explain everything :cool:

We expect running commentaries from you Mrsfran :D

Who do you rate with the women?

Oh god I wouldn't have the slightest idea. Moomoo and her daughter probably know a lot more than me. But I do at least know the names of the moves. Tkatchev for the win :cool:

Oh god I wouldn't have the slightest idea. Moomoo and her daughter probably know a lot more than me. But I do at least know the names of the moves. Tkatchev for the win :cool:

Did you see that video I put up there? Don't you think those moves are more interesting? Why did they move the bars further away so those moves aren't done any more? I think they're much more fun

Moomoo, who should we be looking out for (anyone but Americans)? :D

Bloody hell. The fact that word trips so easily out of your fingertips means you'd better be here tomorrow to explain it to the likes of me, who just likes watching the bouncy, bendy fit folk. :D

Bloody hell. The fact that word trips so easily out of your fingertips means you'd better be here tomorrow to explain it to the likes of me, who just likes watching the bouncy, bendy fit folk. :D

It's a silent T I think. :hmm:

Isn't it where they swing over the bars with their legs astride and then go over the bar and then catch the bar

erm... I can't explain it but I know it if I see it I think :oops:

Back
Top Bottom