Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Gun nut fruitloop Alex Jones goes completely bananas at Piers Morgan on TV

editor

hiraethified
Can't quite work out who the biggest arsehole is here, but I think the award has to go to Alex Jones who is quite a spectacular ranting twat. His ignorance of the UK is quite frightening and his inability to answer a question is a fabulous example of how conspiraloons argue.

no, has to Piers Morgan for

A) Being Piers Morgan

B) Giving the other bloke air time

given that Alex Jones thinks his government is in the habit of ramming civilian airliners into office blocks, stands to reason he needs to be armed

Alex Jones is nuts, but he plays to his audience very well. I bet he was overjoyed at getting airtime on CNN. It reeks of a 'lets get the crazzy gun nut to rant on Piers Morgan's show' rather than 'lets get a balanced debate on gun control' type of piece. Mass market telly for the right on who think CNN is the anti-Fox News & publicity to benefit nobody but Piers Morgan and Alex Jones.

Alex Jones is nuts, but he plays to his audience very well. I bet he was overjoyed at getting airtime on CNN. It reeks of a 'lets get the crazzy gun nut to rant on Piers Morgan's show' rather than 'lets get a balanced debate on gun control' type of piece. Mass market telly for the right on who think CNN is the anti-Fox News & publicity to benefit nobody but Piers Morgan and Alex Jones.

And it started with Morgan having a patronising rant (Bill O'Reilly light) at an NRA spokesman who was delivering his views in a rational articulate style. So he deserved Alex jones, who has certainly let herself go since doing the One Show.

Best bit was when Piers asked him if he knew how many gun deaths there had been in Uk last year. ALex reply, how many monkeys can stand on the head of a pin or something!

Piers maybe a cock, but AJ is on another planet, and a prime example of the sort of people who should not be allowed guns.

Alex Jones is, by far the, biggest numbnut there. Spudloonery x1000. Piers Morgan is also a twat for letting such a ridiculous massive penis brain on CNN.

Alex Jones is, by far the, biggest numbnut there. Spudloonery x1000. Piers Morgan is a twat for letting such a ridiculous massive penis brain on CNN.

I hardly think that Piers is important enough to decide editorial policy in CNN.

I know bellowing fuckwits are a cornerstone of US TV but does this particular bellowing fuckwit actually have a genuine, serious following? Always thought he was just a nutjob with a YouTube account, nothing compared to the more mainstream bellowing fuckwits.

e2a: Fairly sure I only know of him because of Jazzz and some of his posts, which may answer my question really.

Depressing. Against my better judgement, I watched the whole clip. Jones was a buffoon, and showed himself up as the bigger twat, but Piers' attempt to appear calm and reasonable didn't come off. I kept wishing for a better opponent.

Depressing. Against my better judgement, I watched the whole clip. Jones was a buffoon, and showed himself up as the bigger twat, but Piers' attempt to appear calm and reasonable didn't come off. I kept wishing for a better opponent.

Not sure what you're trying to do when the other person is just creating a wall of noise.

It is his show, so you would have thought Morgan would be able to say 'fuck having that cockwomble on my show', if he didnt want him there. Wouldnt you?

I guess, but CNN smelled ratings I bet. I actually sat up to watch this last night. great tv!

There was a story recently about some trying to have him deported from the USA for abusing the 2nd amendment or something like that. (ETA as the video says :oops: )

He has had some big arguments on his show since the last round of shootings and has pissed off some very powerful and influential people. His time at CNN may not be very long.

There was a story recently about some group trying to have him deported from the USA for abusing the 2nd amendment or something like that.

He has had some big arguments on his show since the last round of shootings and has pissed off some very powerful and influential people. His time at CNN may not be very long.
The big powerful people were behind this ffs

Back
Top Bottom