Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Graham Dwyer convicted of murder

Cheesypoof

Fuck off Noddy
Banned
This case has shaken Irish society for the past few months. A married architect and father of three involved in a kinky affair murdered a woman and thought he had gotten away with it, dumping all paraphernalia in a reservoir....and a year later EVERYTHING was found, including the body, house keys, masks and all the mobile phone exchanges between 'slave' and 'master.' It is truly shocking and as his barrister said, like something in a movie. You couldnt make it up.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/n...to-be-a-wolf-in-sheeps-clothing-31101460.html

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/crim...ional-with-the-ultimate-double-life-1.2156007

http://www.rte.ie/news/player/2015/0327/20753839-profile-of-graham-dwyer/

Like something in a really, really grim movie.

The verdict is good news - from what I read it looked like he was going to get off.

I wonder which bit of the prison system they'll put him in?

I tried to find the story here but it just looks like 3 profiles of Dwyer. Have I missed something? Is there a link to the murder and how he was caught?

eta. sorry, I found links at the bottom of one of the pages

I'm glad he's been convicted but I feel sorry for his family. What a terrible thing for them all to have to live with.

The newspapers here have been publishing photos of him with his (now estranged) wife, mentioning her name, job and some of her relations. Not just the tabloids either - the Irish Times did so yesterday as part of a profile of him. The picture was taken from the front page of the Irish Times property section in 2007, which featured the couple in an aspirational piece about their house remodelling and architecture work! They also include the name of his now adult son from a previous relationship.

I really thought this horrible cunt might walk.

The skeleton wasn't found for a year. No cause of death could even be established. There were no eye witnesses. There were no forensics. No murder weapon (I think). He was a clever, calculating and very dangerous man. Unluckily for him freak weather conditions and record low water levels exposed the gear he dumped.

But thankfully the sheer weight of the circumstantial evidence was overwhelming.

I have no doubt he will appeal. I can't remember a convicted murderer issuing a sizeable, pre-prepared press release directly after his conviction before.

He has already started one Court case over his 'privacy' being invaded. The proceedings in that were opened during week one of the murder trial.

I really thought this horrible cunt might walk.

The skeleton wasn't found for a year. No cause of death could even be established. There were no eye witnesses. There were no forensics. No murder weapon (I think). He was a clever, calculating and very dangerous man. Unluckily for him freak weather conditions and record low water levels exposed the gear he dumped.

But thankfully the sheer weight of the circumstantial evidence was overwhelming.

I have no doubt he will appeal. I can't remember a convicted murderer issuing a sizeable, pre-prepared press release directly after his conviction before.

He has already started one Court case over his 'privacy' being invaded. The proceedings in that were opened during week one of the murder trial.
Murder weapon was found in the basement of his workplace.

Murder weapon was found in the basement of his workplace.

I looked at Urban from work and saw your post (I have you on ignore when I'm logged in).

Well done. You have surpassed even your high standards. How the fuck could they find the 'murder weapon' when they could not even ascribe a cause of death?

But of course you would know so much better than the reporters who have been there every day... and the Judge :facepalm:

How the gardaí caught Graham Dwyer
Irish Times‎ - 2 days ago
Despite the absence of a cause of death and a murder weapon detectives built a strong case against Elaine O'Hara's killer.

1. Graham Dwyer found GUILTY of the murder of Elaine O'Hara
    www.thejournal.ie/graham-dwyer-verdict-2008836-Mar2015/

2 days ago - Graham Dwyer judge: 'You can't convict a man of murder and have any lingering doubts'. Earlier: Graham .... No witness 3. No murder weapon.
  1. Graham Dwyer guilty | Irish Examiner
    www.irishexaminer.com/ireland/graham-dwyer-guilty-320900.html

2 days ago - Even with a guilty verdict to tell him otherwise, Graham Dwyer ... They had no murder weapon, no cause of death, and no witnesses, but they ...
  1. Graham Dwyer found guilty of murdering Elaine O'Hara
    ie.b2.mk/news/?newsid=XKb

2 days ago - Architect Graham Dwyer has been found guilty of the murder of childcare ... No murder weapon was recovered and due to Ms O'Hara's badly ...

The old 'dog walker discovering the bones' scenario. How many times has that happened. You'd think people would know better when disposing of bodies these days. And he failed to dispose of the dunnes stores loyalty store card attached to the keys and other paraphernalia in the lake. Not too clever.

The old 'dog walker discovering the bones' scenario. How many times has that happened. You'd think people would know better when disposing of bodies these days. And he failed to dispose of the dunnes stores loyalty store card attached to the keys and other paraphernalia in the lake. Not too clever.

All the years I've spent walking the dog and the only dead body we've discovered is that of a hedgehog.

Front page in an Irish Tabloid today is 'Dwyer's Revenge'.

The text suggests he will gain his 'revenge' on society by revealing all the politicians/captains of Industry/Judges etc who are also into BDSM.

http://www.independent.ie/news/what-it-says-in-the-papers-31106628.html

3. Graham Dwyer's 'revenge'

Convicted murderer Graham Dwyer still leads some of the country’s front pages this morning. The Irish Daily Star simply write: ‘Dwyer’s revenge’. Underneath reads: ‘Vengeful murderer vows to unmask high-profile political and legal figures in bondage sex circles’.

Back
Top Bottom