Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ghana vs Germany / Australia vs Serbia

Is it a load of sentimental twaddle to want at least one African team to get through?

I didn't see the Germans against the Serbs, but if they turn it on against Ghana like they did in the first half against the Aussies, even without Klose, they'll be lovely to watch.

What does germany need to go through? If they lose this are they still progresing?

1. Germany will advance if Australia wins by six goals or fewer, or if Australia wins by seven goals but score at most three more goals than Germany.
2. Ghana will advance if the combined victory margin in the two matches is four goals or less, or if it is five goals and Ghana scores at least as as many goals as Australia. If the combined victory margin in the two matches is five goals and Australia scores one more goal than Ghana, the qualifying team will be chosen by lot. Otherwise, Australia will advance.
3. Ghana will advance if and only if they lose by exactly one goal and Serbia scores at most one more goal than Ghana.
4. Germany will win the group if Serbia wins their match by at most two more goals than Germany, or if Serbia wins by three goals more than Germany and Serbia scores at most two goals more than Germany. Otherwise, Serbia will win the group.
:confused:

LOL how sad am I i am watching the football on telly and have the FIFA match cast open in another window to look at from time to time :D

Back
Top Bottom