Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Getting To Ally Pally for a gig.

I quite enjoyed it - wouldn't go and see them again like but that was quite sweet as I had never been to a metal (fake or otherwise) gig before.

There were the most adorable teenage boys with nice hair and sweat bands loving the rock and then apologising when they stood on your foot. Bless!

And Dub told me all about Thin Lizzy and how much he loved them and how the gig was all a bit nostalgic for him - not that the Darkness were like Thin Lizzy, but in that they'd nicked so much from them that it reminded him of them.

And now we have pictures :cool:

ah, i'm with him on the Thin Lizzy front - i went to see them back in the day. they rocked! :)

Phil Lynott <swoooon>

BUT it's flippin blasphemy to say the Darkness (pretentious tossers & crap music) are like Thin Lizzy (ultra cool & fantastic music) imo! :mad:

foo said:
BUT it's flippin blasphemy to say the Darkness (pretentious tossers) are like Thin Lizzy (ultra cool & fantastic music) imo! :mad:

Nooooo!

Lookit foo:

PieEye said:
not that the Darkness were like Thin Lizzy, but in that they'd nicked so much from them that it reminded him of them.

oh ok. :oops:

still don't like saying Thin Lizzy and the Darkness in the same sentence though....

<stubborn> ;)

we do:

Boobies2.jpg

FlyingJustin2.jpg

Fire2.jpg

few more here

I'm no good at Rock - I get people upset by failing to make fine distinctions. Like why the fuck you'd use a different guitar for every song or when you cross the line from *Rock* to *Cock*.

I did, however, have the most Rock hair there I believe. Which fucking upset me and makes me want a haircut to control the beast :mad:

Back
Top Bottom