Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

GB News: a thread so you never have to watch it

Lisa Mckenzie/RedRumLisa is on Mark Dolan tonight.
Is Class War going the same way as the RCP.? Will we get Baroness McKenzie of Durham - a la Claire Fox?

Lisa Mckenzie/RedRumLisa is on Mark Dolan tonight.
Is Class War going the same way as the RCP.? Will we get Baroness McKenzie of Durham - a la Claire Fox?

<brief flash of Dame Ash Sarkar in 30 years time arguing in HoL against new laws restricting small boats because how else is her barman meant to get to her yacht>

Wrong thread I know - but I thought I just spotted Alex Jones in a trailer on "Blaze".
I imagine OFCOM are relatively relaxed about AJ poping up on a channel devoted to Ancient Aliens and yard sales?

Wrong thread I know - but I thought I just spotted Alex Jones in a trailer on "Blaze".
I imagine OFCOM are relatively relaxed about AJ poping up on a channel devoted to Ancient Aliens and yard sales?

Yeh. Be reyt.

Just saw their take on the new Down Syndrome Barbie that has come out…

Hard to gauge what level of urban anger would be apt.

She's very good.

Yeah she is excellent, the Trawl podcast she does with Jemma Forte is also worth a listen.

It has sparked up twitter with some real oddballs saying she should shut up and stop being uncouth (like a good woman should, in their eyes...) being drowned out by people supporting her, or maybe thats my feed, it could be quite the opposite on some GB news fan's feed.

This must be against the thread rules - but just curious what people make of it , if anything.
Funny thing is Frank Bruno did a similar interview with Alastair Campbell about a month ago - for Bipolar UK, as part of their online event for World Bipolar Day.
In a way he actually comes across better on Farage - particularly talking about the indignities of "chemical restraint".
He does look constantly apprehensive though - like what is Farage going to say next?

They breached OFCOM rules over Naomi Wolf’s comments on covid vaccines.

Naomi Wolf made serious claims about the Covid-19 vaccine, including that its rollout amounted to a pre-meditated crime – “mass murder” – and was comparable to the actions of “doctors in pre-Nazi Germany”. Ofcom received 422 complaints that alleged these comments were “dangerous” and included “misinformation” that went “unopposed”.

They breached OFCOM rules over Naomi Wolf’s comments on covid vaccines.

But, still no fines, just a request for a meeting.

This is the second significant breach of the Code recorded against GB News . In light of this, we are requesting that GB News attends a meeting with Ofcom to discuss its approach to compliance.

Two more investigations ongoing.

totally normal tweeting from GB News presenter

Fv9LGUOX0AMFLUH

Back
Top Bottom