Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Gaza under attack yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way I also went to the Football Lads Alliance rally and march in 2017 and saw for myself that there were lots of black and asian people there! The only reason why the left claim that speaking out against Islamic extremism and terrorism is racist is because it does not fit their narrative where muslims are always the victims! That is why the left invent stupid conspiracy theories about Islamic terrorist attacks like 9/11 and 7/7 by trying to claim that the government really carried out those attacks to demonize muslims! The left of today just cant accept reality!

How come no one has yet condemned Hamas for firing over three thousand missiles at Israel? It was that action which resulted in the military response from Israel. People are always blaming Israel but what is Israel supposed to do in the face of a sustained missile attack?

You do know that you're not supposed to be refocusing attention back on Israel?

Edit: OK Football Lads Alliance/EDL type. As you were.

You do know that you're not supposed to be refocusing attention back on Israel?

Edit: OK Football Lads Alliance/EDL type. As you were.
You dont know me or my politics! I am not right wing! I am just appalled at the rise of Islamic extremism and terrorism in western countries over the past 20 years!

You dont know me or my politics! I am not right wing! I am just appalled at the rise of Islamic extremism and terrorism in western countries over the past 20 years!
You're not left wing nor are you a centrist so by process of elimination you're right wing, and ignorant with it or you'd deplore the covenant of security

By the way I also went to the Football Lads Alliance rally and march in 2017 and saw for myself that there were lots of black and asian people there!
Why are you making up stories? It was literally the whitest demo seen in London for a long time.

1622020200934.png

By the way I also went to the Football Lads Alliance rally and march in 2017 and saw for myself that there were lots of black and asian people there! The only reason why the left claim that speaking out against Islamic extremism and terrorism is racist is because it does not fit their narrative where muslims are always the victims! That is why the left invent stupid conspiracy theories about Islamic terrorist attacks like 9/11 and 7/7 by trying to claim that the government really carried out those attacks to demonize muslims! The left of today just cant accept reality!

And we should listen to your dubious brand of reality instead?

Good luck with that.

Unlike you I was actually there! And by the way the National Front were champions of the Palestinian cause back in the 1970s and 1980s as I can remember! Yet you claim the Palestinians are right!

Unlike you I was actually there! And by the way the National Front were champions of the Palestinian cause back in the 1970s and 1980s as I can remember! Yet you claim the Palestinians are right!

Might be worth arguing or discussing stuff like this and the crime stuff with you if I could detect some logical thread or point to your ramblings, but they're a bit all over the place.

Can you provide some evidence of the march being made of a rich cultural mix of white, black and Asian people please? I just see a mass of almost entirely white men, with a large amount of middle aged bald men.

1622020780409.png

1622020613425.png

1622020626496.png

Odd that these conspiracies that were invented by "the left" are so popular with and worth a lot of money to numerous right wingers. Almost like they are more than a left wing problem.

Rather than make demands people condemn hamas or anti-semitism and claim it never happens from those on the left maybe read this thread and the numerous threads on antisemitism across the boards first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom