Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Gaza under attack yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@iHaZeMi #Hamas: we have no information about firing rockets from #Gaza & the Israeli strikes to ruin the truce talks in #Cairo.

@Belalmd12 Let's keep things in perspective. Israel withdrew from Cairo talks, Israel is using extensive force against Gaza again; Israel wants this. Reminiscence of Rafah on August 1st, Israeli media now reports that alarm sirens were activated by mistake.

All a ploy? No resistance rockets fired? Alarm set off by mistake? No Iron Dome interceptions?
no just a big fat lie

Why did Israel withdraw from the talks? I'd like to hear more about that. Wasn't because of another Palestinian peace offensive was it?

Why did Israel withdraw from the talks? I'd like to hear more about that. Wasn't because of another Palestinian peace offensive was it?

Not a lot about it atm, but Israel doesn't give a toss about talks. Talks or no talks, they're never going to give the Palestinians anything other than bloodshed.

@Omar_Gaza News 4m #Cairo say indirect talks ended, #ceasefire too, obviously! #Israel team left today,#Palestine team leaves 2morrow!

Not a lot about it atm, but Israel doesn't give a toss about talks. Talks or no talks, they're never going to give the Palestinians anything other than bloodshed.

@Omar_Gaza News 4m #Cairo say indirect talks ended, #ceasefire too, obviously! #Israel team left today,#Palestine team leaves 2morrow!
Raise their hopes, dash their hopes until the poor buggers just leave.We should be treating Israel as we did SA and the EU should tell America it is well out of line supporting a terrorist Zionist regime.

@OccPalGaza Wow Huge air strike in West Gaza City. I saw the light of the missile from my balcony. 9.32pm

@Farah_Gazan MANY HUGE BOMBS ARE LIGHTENING UP THE AREA.

@Mogaza Massive airstrikes now 1 2 3 4 F16 missiles.

@owais00 Multiple sources confirm heavy and indiscrimnate bombardment of Gaza.

@Scriptonite Another shell just landed near enough to the hotel that the blast pulse came through the window.

Last edited:
Interesting piece from Ha'aretz questioning American Jewish leaders who turn a blind eye to the erosion of 'liberal' democracy in Israel.
Many American Jewish organizations have full-fledged offices in Israel, while others employ part-time representatives. Almost all have lookouts on the Israeli scene and contacts in high places in the Israeli government, not to mention numerous relatives and close personal friends.

So American Jewish leaders don’t need author David Grossman to realize that “nationalism, fanaticism and racism have erupted all at once”, imposing a “dictatorship of fear” in the public arena.

And they didn’t have to wait for Professor Zeev Sternhell to opine that Israel 2014 is beginning to look like France, 1940, that “Israeli democracy reached a new low point during the recent war” or that Israel’s universal values “are constantly being eroded.”
http://www.haaretz.com/blogs/west-of-eden/.premium-1.611335

‏@RoadToPalestine
Update: 2 martyrs (including baby girl) and 20+ injured in Israeli airstrike on Dalou family.

@Mother_fromGaza The israrli warplanes are going crazy, after 3 wars I have witnessed I'm telling you I have never seen & heard anything like this.

@AyeshaPatel10 How many MORE dead babies do Doctors have to hold up, as proof of Israel's targeting of innocent civilians? THIS insanity has to end!

Last edited:
_77039159_77038519.jpg

This was apparently taken on Monday. IDF did a good job of destroying those tunnels then. Could've sworn they said something along the lines of 'Mission Accomplished.'

Just saw an outgoing rocket on Jehad's stream.

There's been no mention of Cairo, nothing, only that talks failed.

Yeah there's a bit on BBC but it's very vague. Just says something about Hamas refusing to disarm so of course it's all their fault again. I don't see what Israel can do at this point other than maintain the status quo, which is what they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom