Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Gaza under attack yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you so stupid you can't differentiate between jews in the uk and zionists in the zionist entity?

Make two of us then, he is quite rightly asking where are the prominent Jews in the west standing up to be counted in their condemnation of the israeli/Zionist actions in Gaza, is there something I am missing?

The dominant voice however, is of those who are without doubt, the apologists for Israel's state terrorism. Is this just the zionist-orientated press pushing their propaganda on us or are the majority of jewish people around the world supporting the killing?
Jooos control the media!!!1!!1!1!! :facepalm:
Where are the famous or prominent jewish people (with influence) who are standing up and opposing the actions of the current rulers of Israel?
Would you ask this of prominent Muslims when Al-Qaeda set off a bomb?

Make two of us then, he is quite rightly asking where are the prominent Jews in the west standing up to be counted in their condemnation of the israeli/Zionist actions in Gaza, is there something I am missing?

Thankyou Coley, The question I have asked is heartfelt, it may just take a while for its significance to sink in.

South African nationals to be prosecuted for IDF service

Pro-Palestinian groups in South Africa cite law prohibiting citizens from taking part in foreign armed conflicts; 5 citizens due to be prosecuted, possibly jailed.
Ynetnews
Published: 08.09.14, 23:23 / Israel News

South African nationals serving in the IDF may find themselves in hot water upon returning home due to the Regulation of Foreign Military Assistance Act, an act which officials in South Africa recently threatened to use in order to prosecute those who've played a part in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict....

And this type of shit on what the Zionist entity thrive on tbh. You'll never be accepted anywhere else except here.

So, the zionist Entity thrives on prominant jews keeping quiet or people asking why they are keeping quiet?

On the false conflation of Judaism and Israel

Which conflation serves both the Israeli state and the hijacking of pro-Palestinian sentiment by anti-semites.

e2a: And the anti-semitic stuff in turn reinforces the Israeli state's argument that an attack on their policies is an attack on the Jewish people.

Last edited:
And even worse (I guess?) to note that a Graun journo spoke at the Gaza demo in London on Sat.

I don't know if its my general disain for the fabian rag causing me to think the worst of them but running that ad and articles about european anti-semetism on the rise* and so on, isn't it just them once again placing themselves in the pious voice-of-the-left position in order to chastise and lead etc?

*if it truly is then of course this is worrying. I'm not denying that there are voices that will use the situation to fiurther their anti jewish agenda under the cloak of gazan solidarity. But now the groan wants to talk about racism against jews? at this one particular time? Come on.

Anudder Oik : Why, Are all Muslims responsible for the actions of a few terrorist fuckwits? Are all Jews responsible for the actions of the Israeli state? Are all Catholics responsible for IRA bombings?

Of course they are not responsible but they are under the spotlight, so to speak and they can become the subject of scrutiny and subsequent reaction. It may not be rational but people do tend to apportion collective blame in cases like this. There are numerous historical examples which have ended up in persecution. You can ask are all Catholics responsible for IRA bombings?, and the answer is no, but it didn't stop rampant anti irish feeling and derision in the UK for decades. Al Queda has resulted in an unprecedented rise in islamaphobia in europe and a rise in the extreme right.

I for one would feel relieved if someone like Spielberg came out and denounced the genocide or at least supported the spanish actors. I think it is necessary at this time for the jewish people to be positively represented.

Which media is not controlled by zionists?

'Controlled' is a very dodgy word in this context. It smacks of global conspiracy, NWO type bollocks. Many media outlets are influenced by, and indeed biased towards zionist interests, but you make it sound like Netanyahu's got a gun pointed at the head of every news editor in the western world. Even papers with a clear bias still print plenty of stuff the Israeli state would rather they didn't.

Mordechai Vanunu went straight to the Times because he believed they would print the facts he gave them, and they did. If Zionists were controlling the press, we still might not know that Israel had nuclear weapons.

I don't know if its my general disain for the fabian rag causing me to think the worst of them but running that ad and articles about european anti-semetism on the rise* and so on, isn't it just them once again placing themselves in the pious voice-of-the-left position in order to chastise and lead etc?

*if it truly is then of course this is worrying. I'm not denying that there are voices that will use the situation to fiurther their anti jewish agenda under the cloak of gazan solidarity. But now the groan wants to talk about racism against jews? at this one particular time? Come on.

Well, there certainly is a worrying rise of anti-Semitism in say eg Hungary, but that I would say is another issue which can be tackled at the same time as supporting the Gazans against the Israeli ruling class/state, AND being damn firm on not accepting anti-Semitism within the Palestinian thing, which several speakers directly did at the London Gaza demo, so we can all do w/out the Graun waffle, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom