Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Gaza under attack yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That cifwatch account Louise mensch was quoting on twitter in an argument with a channel 4 journo about the shooting of the person searching rubble mentioned a page or so back. Iirc she used it to dispute the account of the journo on the ground, accusing him of practising propaganda not journalism totally (or intentionally) oblivious to the irony. She did wind her neck in after a while, he stood firmly by his story.

"@Hanine09
#AbuObaida If 2 demands not met, we summon #Hamas political wing to withdraw from shameful negotiations & not extend ceasefire"

‏"@WhateverInGaza
Alqassam: "we will fight and for many more months. We are ready for all options. We stand by our rights and will not compromise".

"@ANimer
Abu Obaida: Our demands are our rights, if they refused to submit to those demands, Palestinian delegation should return!"

"@Belalmd12
Alqassam: lift the siege or it's going to be a war of attrition."

"@HaniSiliman
Hamas Spokesman " Till now we didn't get any positive signs from Cairo and the truce ends tomorrow morning at 8 am."

Hamas executes Palestinians as Israeli spies in Gaza war:

Hamas has announced that it had executed several Palestinians on suspicion of helping Israeli forces during the month-long Gaza war.

"The spies were executed after they were caught red-handedly informing on the whereabouts of the resistance (or) disrupting the work of resistance men and defusing ambushes prepared against the enemy," Al-Majd, a pro-Hamas website, quoted an unnamed member of the Islamist group's security services as saying on Thursday.

It did not elaborate on the number of people executed. [Reuters]

http://live.aljazeera.com/Event/Gaza_Blog/123352719

Could explain the bodies found shot & burnt in that house?

I'm waiting for the investigation into war crimes that happened this time... And last time... And the time before that ... Ad infinitum

I watched this earlier today and would definitely recommend it. He pretty much nails the whole bloody mess in those 40-odd minutes.

Haven't watched it yet but will do so later. It doesn't surprise me you've come to that conclusion. If you haven't done so already I recommend you listening to his lectures on youtube. The film 'American Radical' which is about him and his work on the conflict is also worth a watch. I have a great deal of respect for him.

So, can you literally tweet and follow Hammas? The GCHQ servers must be a little bit warm at the moment.
Everybody has a Twitter account nowadays. I follow https://twitter.com/ABalkhi which is for the "Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan" and also https://twitter.com/ISAFmedia - they seriously have arguments on Twitter about whether that helicopter actually got shot down and how many tanks was that.

[RERAIL] Back on topic :mad: :(

'Scuse source. Has the shelling started again, or are there mines/booby-traps?

Four Hamas activists killed in explosion in northern Gaza Strip

Elior Levy

Published: 08.07.14, 22:56 / Israel News

Four members of Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades were killed Thursday by an explosive device in Jebalya in northern Gaza Strip. The Palestinians claim it was an IDF device that was left in the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom