Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Gaza under attack yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just wondering what the long term ideas for the surrounding countries of Israel are? What will they do if Gaza and the West Bank are brought into 100% Israel control?

Would be nice but it's David Lloyd - Distinguished Professor of English, University of California, Riverside.

And definitely not David Lloyd, former tennis player,brother of John, and the owner of a chain of leisure centres and tennis schools... :)

Also should not be confused with that other David Lloyd... George. :p

I was just wondering what the long term ideas for the surrounding countries of Israel are? What will they do if Gaza and the West Bank are brought into 100% Israel control?

I have a feeling the definition of "the surrounding countries" will be a bit fluid over the next decades...

Those that exist at the moment would do nothing.

Russell Brand takes on a Fox anchor in this great video. Fox anchor = wanker.

To be fair as entertaining as that it is it wont change the mind of such myopic views expressed by Fox. Fox is garbage and the sooner people realise the better. Its like getting outraged at the stories of immigrants on the daily mail site. No problem laughing at, ridiculing or challenging such views-but pointless thinking you can change them with a youtube channel or in Owen Jones's case a demo outside of the daily mail HQ

I have a feeling the definition of "the surrounding countries" will be a bit fluid over the next decades...

Those that exist at the moment would do nothing.

Cunts.

But What is the long game of the States neighbouring Israel?

Saudi can't be US slaves when they own so much oil.

CUNTS. ALL OF THEM.

This is depressing.
Scattered anti-war rallies have drawn small crowds, mostly in the low hundreds; the largest brought several thousand people to Tel Aviv on July 26. But most of the protests ended in violence at the hands of ultranationalists, who attacked them and set up roving checkpoints to hunt for "leftists" afterwards. Demonstrators have been beaten, pepper-sprayed, and bludgeoned with chairs.

In hundreds of interviews with Israelis over the past month, there has been little criticism of their government's actions, much less sympathy for Gaza's. "We have suffered terribly, but when you are pushed into a corner, you have no choice," said one man in Ashkelon. "Their children? What about our children? If they cared about their children, they wouldn't have chosen Hamas," said a woman in Kiryat Malachi, a city in Israel's south.
http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articl...al&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Just realised this has already been posted. :oops:

Last edited:
To be fair as entertaining as that it is it wont change the mind of such myopic views expressed by Fox. Fox is garbage and the sooner people realise the better. Its like getting outraged at the stories of immigrants on the daily mail site. No problem laughing at, ridiculing or challenging such views-but pointless thinking you can change them with a youtube channel or in Owen Jones's case a demo outside of the daily mail HQ

It's not aimed at Fox but rather at people who might be watching from the sidelines and for that point it is extremely informative and well delivered. Of course Fox can't be changed, it's a Murdoch channel, ffs.

It's not aimed at Fox but rather at people who might be watching from the sidelines and for that point it is extremely informative and well delivered. Of course Fox can't be changed, it's a Murdoch channel, ffs.

Who are these people? They dont watch Fox but watch the conflict from the sidelines you're suggesting?

Nothing. They will do as they are told by the US. Moreover, the surrounding countries view the Palestinians as a scourge. The Lebanese treats Palestinians (and Syrians) like vermin- subjugating them to third class treatment, denying them basic rights. Egypt works with the zionist entity to cage in the Palestinians in Gaza. Jordan does not want more Palestinians in its borders, as Jordanians of Palestinian origin are actually the majority.

Fuck them.

Israeli forces open fire at Gazans in Shujaiyya park

GAZA CITY (Ma'an) -- Israeli forces opened fire at Gaza municipality staff while they were inspecting a destroyed park east of Shujaiyya, the workers said on Wednesday.

The attack came on the second day of a 72-hour ceasefire between Israel and Palestinian militants and took place in the al-Qubba area of the neighborhood, which witnessed some of the most intensive Israeli bombardment over the course of the four-week Israeli assault.

http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx?ID=718677

They are already under about 98% Israel control, so I don't think there will be any change.

Jordan does not want more Palestinians in its borders, as Jordanians of Palestinian origin are actually the majority.

Well the plo did try to take over Jordon so no suprise really the Palestinians have had truly shocking leadership cheering saddam didnt win them any friends if they weren't a foe of israel they would have gone the way of the kurds :(

Jordan does not want more Palestinians in its borders, as Jordanians of Palestinian origin are actually the majority.

Well the plo did try to take over Jordon so no suprise really the Palestinians have had truly shocking leadership cheering saddam didnt win them any friends if they weren't a foe of israel they would have gone the way of the kurds :(
tbh i think anyone who wanted to go to jordan, even people the jordanians were happy to let in, would find it rather tricky to get from gaza to jordan.

Milosevic died in the Hague, hopefully Netenyahu will follow soon.

I'd prefer it if Fat Benny died while free, hanging upside down from a lamp-post and with his throat slit in approver kosher-style. Unfortunately for those who believe in justice, he'll probably die in his bed like that voluminous sack of shit Sharon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom