Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

G20: Getting to the truth- the death of Ian Tomlinson RIP

Well, it's going to be interesting to see what happens. My bet is that the police will start vigorously abusing the new powers they have to restrict photography to make sure nothing like this happens again. Perhaps I'm cynical though ...

I feel so angry watching that.

There is some more youtube footage that claims to show him on the floor surrounded by officers here.

I don't know whether this was before or after he was moved.

So angry...

Whilst it sadly good that we got some footage I still don't think he was "just walking home from work" I think he there like the rest of us "rubbernecking" to see what was going on, I mean he was hardly from keeping from "harms" way but rather a "late" comer to the protest, I swear I've seen him earlier in the protest at some point during the day. I think the investigation should now start to focus his movement for the whole day rather than "just" the evening. It will not bring him back but rather highlight the "lies" being spun by the police.

Whilst it sadly good that we got some footage I still don't think he was "just walking home from work"

Look at the t shirt he had on!!!

Why was he so close to the police?Was he provoking them?I'm guessing living in a bail ho(s)tel he had some bad feelings for the police

Regardless,the police actions were not right.

and double lol that you have edited your post:D

Are you still claiming the possible police brutality couldn't have had any effect on his heart attack? Do you honestly believe that he would have had the heart attack anyway whether atacked by police or not?

The video that Shaman posted, did the copper slam that young guys head against the Police Van door?, how can that be justified?

Why was he so close to the police?Was he provoking them?I'm guessing living in a bail ho(s)tel he had some bad feelings for the police

Jesus christ. Why is this peice of shit still on here?

You'd stop at nothing to smear him somehow, eh.

Will those responsible for releasing the 'hail of bottles' statement be done for perjury then? Defamation of character? Attempting to pervert the course of justice? Thought not.

You are talking rubbish.

There are quite clear guidelines on the use of force by police officers, and I am struggling to think of a situation whereby a police officer would be in any way justified in hitting someone, then charging someone in the back and onto the floor when they are walking away from them with their hands in their pockets.

Will those responsible for releasing the 'hail of bottles' statement be done for perjury then? Defamation of character? Attempting to pervert the course of justice? Thought not.

FWIW that statement did not say "hail of bottles", as has been shown.

I am struggling to think of a situation whereby a police officer would be in any way justified in hitting someone, then charging someone in the back and onto the floor when they are walking away from them with their hands in their pockets.

Which is what I said silly

The police have been pulling exactly the same kind of shit at demos since I was a kid (I grew up in an activist house). The difference is that we can have the videos up on youtube in a few days now. Exactly how clear does the footage have to be before a single policeman is prosecuted over any of this.

ACAB - no exceptions.

absolutely horrendous :mad:
pleasepleaseplease let the guilty cunt pay

RIP Ian
another innocent man killed on the streets of london
:(

Feeling very emotional and angry here. Have been watching and digesting it all since Wednesday.

Something has to change in our society. We are treating people like scum.

For the first time in years I want to do something to make a difference.

(Waste of time letter to my mp will be written anyway)

it's a millwall fc shirt you absolute cretin
the man is dead and you're still squirming, there's video evidence and you continue to slur him
do you really get a rise out of that?
if you do then you are a sick unfeeling individual

badco, will you please fuck off and die. Seriously, there is NO defending this fucking action. So you're just trolling. Fucking do one ya cunt.

Back
Top Bottom